We saved you!

Pov Dipper.

I yawned as I felt the sun go into my eyes. I felt something odd and it felt like I've been moved. I opened my eyes and saw a familiar place. Tears started to steam down my face as I noticed that this is my own room.

"What am I doing here?" I said.
"No, no, no, no, no, no."

I hear the door open and Mabel hugs me tight. I didn't return the affection to Mabel.

"Why am I here?" I said.
"Dipper your home, your safe, your with me." Mabel said.
"No I shouldn't be here." I said.
"Dipper what are you talking about? This is your home, we all worked so hard to get you back." Mabel said.
"How did you-"
"Gideon and I went to the castle in the middle of the night and saved you. The demons were all asleep and a duster was just walking around but we passed it." Mabel said.
"Pacifica." I mumbled.
"Who? " Mabel said.
"She's a lot like you, you would have loved her. Then their was Candy, she is sweet and caring like you, Grenda was a handfull she was loud and loving. You three would have been great friends." I said.
"Dipper you back! And safe" Mabel ignored everything he said
"I never wanted to leave!" I yelled.
"That's demon talk." Mabel said.
"Your treating them like their monsters but their not. They are human like us and treating them like monsters isn't going to help." I said.
"I'm getting Gideon." Mabel said.

Mabel left and then came right back with Gideon. I took at the mirror and whispered Bill's name. I saw him running around looking for me.

"Pinetree.... " I mumbled.

The mirror turned off and I head it close to my chest.

"Why did you take me back here!?" I said.
"Dipper is saying that he wants to go back." Mabel said.
"I never wanted to come back." I said.
"Gideon this is serious, I think the demons are still controlling him." Mabel said.
"Dipper come on, your home." Gideon said.
"No I'm not, this place never felt like home. Other there it did." I said.
"We have to kill the demon." My eyes widen as I head that.
"Your not hurting Bill." I said.
"Who? " they both said.
"I'm going back and you can't stop me." I said.

Mabel grabbed my arm and pulled me back. Gideon pulled the mirror from my hand and I got angry.

"Give that back." I said.
"What is this? " Gideon said.

An image showed up and it was Bill upset. This broke my heart. I couldn't leave because I was too weak, I was too upset to fight back.

"Mabel get everyone in town, we have someone to kill." Gideon said.
"Don't you dare touch him!" I yelled.

Mabel let go of me and ran  to get others. Gideon grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"Dipper don't worry." Gideon said.
"Please don't hurt him." I said.
"Well save you." Gideon said.

Gideon let go of my hands and locked my door. My lock was busted from the inside and I couldn't open it. I felt like a prisoner now. I didn't feel safe at all.

"Gideon open this door!" I yelled.
"I'm sorry Dipper, but your not thinking straight and we need to save you." Gideon said.
"Gideon please." I said.
"I'll save you." Gideon said.
"I don't need saving, I was fine over there." I said.
"I'll see you later. " Gideon said.

I yelled as I sat down thinking about a escape plan.

"I never needed someone to save me." I mumbled.
"I'm so sorry Bill. I-I really did love you, but I was just too scared to tell you." I said.

Third person

Gideon heard what Dipper said. Gideon was upset because the demon has stole Dippers heart. Gideon swore to kill him and to make him suffer.

Bill tried to leave the castle but he couldn't for some reason. No one can leave the castle. There was a more powerful force field.

"Why can't I leave." Bill said.
"The witch." Will said.
"She hasn't showed up in a long time, it couldn't be." Kill said.
"I promised him that I'll-" Bill broke down.

Kill, Will, Grenda, Mcgucket, Pacifica, Candy and Soos never seen Bill like this.

Mabel and Gideon got ready to go over to their castle and kill Bill. They wanted to bring the old dipper back. Dipper was trying to escape but Gideon put a book case infront of the door.

Ford and Stan were in the lab doing things. They didn't even know that Dipper was back at home. The witch was also in the crowd of people joining the army to kill Bill. 

The witch found Dipper's house and went inside. She found his room and started to listen to Dipper.

"Come on." Dipper mumbled.
"I'm not going to let them hurt you." Dipper said.
"I can't let them take you away from me." Dipper said.
"I just won't."

The witch started to feel guilty. She never wanted this to happen. She never knew how much Dipper had for Bill. True love. She thought it was going to be fake love.

She felt that he was trapped all over again. That he was saved when he was in the castle with Bill. That he didn't want to be here anymore because he found a new home.

"We are going to the castle and going to save Dipper." Gideon said .
"To save Dipper! " Mabel said.
"To save Dipper! " The townsfolk said.

Mabel, Gideon and the rest of the townsfolk left and went to the castle. Time seemed to go by faster and it didn't seem normal.

The witch started to think about what she did. She looked at the book self and pusher it away. She unlocked the door and opened the door.

"Dipper." She said.
"Why are you helping me. " Dipper said.
"Just go before they reach him! " She said.
"Thank you, you're not that bad after all." Dipper said.

Dipper "borrowed" Mabel's horse and used it to get to the castle much faster.