Meeting someone.

Pov Dipper

It's the next day and we are all outside in the garden. It's snowing which makes this ever more beautiful to see.

"Hey Dipper it still looks like you've never seen snow before." Will said.
"I'm still confused with the place and it's weather." I said.
"It's magical here." Kill said.
"It sure is. " I smiled.
"Where's Bill? " I said.
"I don't know. " Will said.
"He's probably inside." Kill said.
"Okay." I mumbled.
"Why do you look so worried?" Will smiled.
"I can't wonder where he is? " I said.
"Don't be upset. " Kill said.
"I'm not upset." I said
"Sure." Kill said.
"Shut up. " I said.
"Sorry about Kill." Will said.
"I've gotten comfortable with this." I said.

The brothers started to chuckle and I was confused why they were laughing. They tried to stop laughing but failed. I turned around and snow was all over Bill. How did that happened?

"What happened?" I asked.
"I fell while walking over here." Bill said.
"It's just the way it happened was funny." Kill said.
"I tripped." Bill said.
"Facial expressions." Will said.
"Shut up." Bill said.

Bill cleaned himself off and we all just started to walk around. There was a small bridge, when they weren't looking I went to the bridge and hid. I made a snowball and threw it at Bill, Will and Kill.

"Why? " Kill said.
"Got you." I smiled.
"Oh it's on! " Bill smiled.
"Oh shit." Will said.
"War has begun." I said.

I made the biggest mistake in my life, I've started a snow war. It was every men for themselves and it was funny. Will was bad at this because he kept on getting caught. Kill was good but bad at the same time. I'm like Kill, I'm good but bad at the same time. Bill is good and he's gotten everyone more then twice.

I was hiding and I see the roses out, there beautiful. I'm amazed how they survive in this weather.

"Hello." I heard someone say.
"Hello? " I responded back.
"I haven't seen you here before." She said.
"My name is Dipper." I said.
"Such a polite young man." She said.
"That boy does have a good taste." She smiled.
"Excuse me? " I said.
"Nevermind. When did you arrive here at this castle?" She asked.
"It's about to be the third month." I said.
"How is Bill? " She asked.
"You know Bill." I said.
"I've known Bill for a long time." She said.
"Bill is doing fine." I said.
"How is he like?" She asked.
"He's sweet, helpful, kind, smart and adorable at times." I said.
"I see. " She said.
"Uh? "
"Nothing." She said.
"Alright." I said.

She walked closer to me and smiled. She placed her finger under my chin and looked into my eyes.

"You have a twin sister, you miss you very much but you love it here so much. Gideon, tried to marry you but you rejected. Your mother and father passed away due to a illness, about a few years back. Your role back home was to take care of your sister, to keep her safe, to keep her happy from anything." She said.
"How did you know that." I asked.
" I know everything sweetie." She smiled.
" No you don't, stop playing with me." I said backing away.
"You don't want to be hurt and that's fine, love is confusing thing. Being at your most valuable and then when time comes they break it. You know that they'll never love you back, it's just how love works." She said.
"Stop getting into my head." I said.
"You're pure, kind, very smart, caring, and a handsome man. Your birthday is coming up in a few days maybe about four days." She said.
"What's so important about that." I said.
"Time will tell." She chunkled.
"Why are you here anyway? " I finally say.
"Too see how progress is going, how the curse is going." She smiled.
"How did you know about the curse?" I said.
"Do you know what would happened if it isn't broken." She asked
"No." I said.
"Soos, Mcgucket, Pacifica, Candy Grenda, would die and Will, Kill, Bill. Gone." She said.
"N-No." I said.

I froze as she started to laugh at my reaction. Her eyes glowed and she snapped her fingers.

"Gone."
"Pinetree?" Bill said.
"Bill nice of you to show." She said.
"Get out of here." Bill said.
"You have such a nice boy right here, but so fragile as well." She whispered.
"What did you do." I said.

Pov Bill

Pinetree was slighting freaking out when I saw him. The witch was talking to him. Why did she come back?

"What did you do?" I said.
"You are going to be the first ever person to break my curse." She said.
"Why is that so bad." I said.
"No ONE has ever broken my curses. I can't have that, so I've been fooling around with him. His birthday is in four days, you have little time left, he's scared." She said.
"Get out. " I said.
"I have the power to end your life." She said.
"Leave him alone and leave." I said.
"good luck Bill." She said

She disappeared as I looked at Pinetree. I went to him as he hugged me tight.

"Your here." Pinetree smiled.
"What did she tell you?" I said.
"She mentioned the curse and told me if you don't break it soon..." Pinetree said.
"What did she-"
"That I'll never see you again." He said.
"That's not going to happen, Pinetree thats never going to happen." I said.
"I didn't want to believe." Pinetree said.
"Let's go inside, you look cold. We can talk about what happened." I said.
"Okay." Pinetree said.
"Is your birthday in four days?" I asked.
"Yes? "
"Just wanted to make sure." I said.

Will and Kill were already inside. Pinetree turned back into his smiling self. I guess he didn't want to tell them about the witch. She's never come back ever since she placed it. When we were in a different room he looked at me.

"She isn't very nice." I said.
"She's a bitch." Pinetree said.
"So you're about to be eighteen?" I said
"It's not a big deal." Pinetree said.
"To me it is." I said.
"Why are you so sweet." Pinetree said. "Pinetree." I said.

Pinetree placed his hand on my cheek and smiled.

"Well I'll have a surprise for you." I said.
"Like what. " Pinetree said.
"You'll find out." I said.
"Thanks." Pinetree smiled.

I grabbed his hand that was on my cheek and held it. I leaned closer to Pinetree while he looked at me. I stopped as I felt the glimpse of his lips. I couldn't. I didn't know why.

"We should get back to the others." I said.
"Ok." Pinetree said.

Why didn't I just- why are feelings so confusing.