You're just special

Third Person

It's been a few weeks, well it's about to be a month since this whole thing. Dipper is still a bit shy but he is slowly talking to the brothers. Bill has been talking to Dipper but it ends up failing at the same time.

Mabel, Stan and Ford have been planning a "Getting Dipper Back" mission but they haven't found a safe way go get him back. Gideon still hasn't noticed that Dipper is suddenly gone. Such a good person.

Pov Bill.

I was walking to the living room until I was stopped by Pinetree.

"Can I- " He stopped in mid sentence.
"Pinetree? " I said.
"Candy do you have needle and thread? " When did she get here?
"I'll get it." Candy said.
"Thanks. " Pinetree said.

Pinetree just made a small chuckle and smiled.

"What's going on? " I asked.
"I'm sorry it's just that theirs a hole on your vest and it's going to annoy me all day if I don't fix it. " 
"That's all?" I said.
"Here Dipper." Candy said
"Thanks." He smiled.

Candy left us alone and I looked at him. He put the thread in the needle quickly.

"Can I? " Pinetree said.
"Sure." I said.

He came closer to me and we were inches apart. My face grew slight red for some odd reason.

"Sorry that I'm so close, I just don't want to hurt you." He said.
"It's alright." I said.
"Okay. " Pinetree said.
"Where did you learn how to sew?" I asked.
"My mother, my sister could never sew so I learned quickly. It's nothing really, people call me odd for it but I'm used to it. I can do most things other guys can't do or too ashamed to do. I can cook, clean, sew and do anything my sister can't do." Pinetree said.
"People shouldn't call you odd for that." I said.
"Well,  I'm used to being called odd, werid-"
"None of those things are odd to me, you should put it in a different way."I said.
"It's silly." Pinetree said.
"You're just special." I said.
"Hehehe." He chuckled.
"You don't have to lie. " Pinetree said.
"I'm not." I said.

I see a dull smile with a faint blush appear on his face. I couldn't help but smile as well. He was adorable.

"Done." Pinetree said.
"Thank you." I said
"No problem. " Pinetree said.
"Is there anything I can do to thank you? " I asked.
"No. " Pinetree said.

I placed my forehead on top of his and looked at him. He smiled and looks into my eyes. There a chocolate brown well a bit lighter than that.

His pale skin was soft and his cheeks were slightly red which made him cuter. His dark brown fluffy hair and it was slight covered his right eye sometimes. Am I-I? No I can't be, or, can I?

"Pinetree can I show you something?" I asked.
"Sure. " Pinetree said.

He placed the needle on the small table and I grabbed his hand. I lead him to a room that I've never shown my brothers. Not the room behind bookshelf, it's a different room.

"Where are you taking me? " Pinetree said.
"Somwhere only we know." I said.

I can tell Pinetree was confused but it will be somewhere only we know. It was an old study room behind a mirror. I found it two years ago.

"It's a beautiful study room." Pinetree's eyes light it.
"I found it about two years ago, this castle huge so theirs new rooms everyday." I smiled.
"There so many books." Pinetree smiled.
"You love books don't you." I said.
"I'm in love with books." Pinetree smiled.

He wonders around the room looking at the books. I followed him and he saw a certain book that caugh his eyes. He looked at it and smiled.

"Do you want me to get it for you? "I asked.
"I got it." He was so excited.

He grabbed a chair and reached the book.

"I got it. " Pinetree smiled.
"Becareful. " I said.
"Don't worry. " He said.

The chair suddenly broke, the leg from the chair broke. I caught him bridal style and a few books fell as well.

Pinetree opened his eyes and slightly blushed.

"Are you okay?" I asked.
"i'm fine." Pinetree said.
"O-Okay. "

My face started to heat up as I was looking at Pinetree. I placed him down and I couldn't speak. I see him smiling and he made a soft chuckle.

Am I falling in love?