A early party

Third Person

Two days after making it the two before his birthday. Bill had planned a small party for Dipper.

Everyone knew about the party but Dipper. Bill woke up early and went to Pinetree's room he knocked softly on the door.

"C-Come in." Dipper yawned.

Bill entered the room and smiled at the half awake Dipper. Dipper looked adorable. He was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Hey Bill." Dipper said.
"Your so cute. " Bill mumbled to himself.
"What? " Dipper said.
"G-Good morning." Bill said.
"Morning. " Dipper said.

Bill sat next to Dipper and smiled at the sleepy boy. Dipper looked at the demon and made a smile.

"

You woke up early today." Dipper said.
"It's not going to he a regular thing." Bill said.
"Are you sure about that." Dipper said.

Bill and Dipper got up and started to chat more.

"I have something for you." Bill said.
"Like what." Dipper asked.
"Happy early birthday." Bill smiled.
"You didn't." Dipper said
"Since you might just want to do nothing on that day, we can do it today and have fun." Bill said.

"Your the best." Dipper smiled.

Dipper went into Bill's arms and hugged him.

"I just wanted you to have a great day." Bill said.
"You didn't have to do this." Dipper said.
"I had too." Bill smiled.
"Your too kind." Dipper said.

Bill kissed Dippers forehead and smiled. Then they hear another knock on the door. Bill let go of Dipper and smiled at him.

"I'll let you have a talk with the rest of them. " Bill said.
"Okay." Dipper said.

Bill kissed Dipper on the cheek and then rushed out. Dipper blushed a dark red and then Will, Kill, Pacifica, Candy, Grenda, Soos and Mcgucket went into his room. Bill was also blushing but it was a lighter shade.

Later they all got ready and started the small party. They were having small adventures outside and inside the castle. The night time was going to be more amazing then ever.

•••

It was nightime and EVERYONE was getting ready for the small dance. Will and Kill planned that part of the party for Bill and Dipper. They were very excited and see if they might officially kiss.

Pacifica, Soos, Candy, Mcgucket and Grenda we're making Dipper look amazing.

"Let's see what we can work with." Pacifica said.
"I feel like I should be offended." Dipper said
"You shouldn't." Soos said.
"What about this." Candy said.
"I'm not wearing a dress." Dipper said.
"Worth a try." Grenda said.
"What about this." Mcgucket said.
"I can work with that." Dipper said.
"No. " Pacifica said.
"Why not? It looks nice. " Soos said
"No, let me work my magic. " Pacifica said.
"You sound like my sister." Dipper said.

Pacifica grabbed a white dress shirt, black dress pants, and a navy blue vest. They managed to make Dippers hair more fluffy then before.

Bill was already dress because he already chose what to wear. Will and Kill were coming up with ways to make this night more romantic.

They were going to watch them dance from the other room. Will and Kill with the rest of them went downstairs  before Bill and Dipper to set up everything. They put on music and put the lights just right. Will, Kill, Pacifica, Candy, Grenda, Mcgucket, and Soos left the room and started to watch.

The music was a wonderful chose and very soft. Bill went down the stairs and waited for Dipper.
Dipper opened the door and went down stairs.

"May I have this dance?" Bill asked.
"You may." Dipper smiled.

The only problem was that Bill had no idea what to do. He's never dance even tho he's thrown millions of party's. Dipped grabbed Bills hand and smiled at him.

"I've never danced before." Bill said.
"I'll teach you Bill. " Dipper said.

Dipper placed one of Bill's hands on his waist and grabbed the other. Dipper was telling Bill what to do and he finally got the hang of it.

"You're a fast learner." Dipper said.
"I learned from you that's why." Bill said.
"This is nice. " Dipper said.
"It is." Bill said.
"Thanks for the best day." Dipper said.
"I just want you to smile." Bill said.
"I never want to leave this place." Dipper said.
"Y-You don't." Bill said.
"No, I love it here. I get to see you everyday and I get to have random adventures." Dipper said.
"What about-"

Dipper placed his head on his chest while they slowly danced.

"I was judged there and here I get to be myself with hiding anything." Dipper said.
"Pinetree." Bill said.
"I-I want to be here with y-you." Dipper said.
"You do? " Bill said.
"I do. " Dipper said.
"I'll protect you from everything that will try to hurt you." Bill said.
"Your such a goof." Dipper said.
"I know." Bill said.

They dance for a few hours and then the party was over. Bill went to Dippers room and smiled. Bill still have the courage to kiss or say his love for him. He would always get embarrassed when he try to.

"Good night Bill, I had a nice time." Dipper said.
"I have something for you." Bill said.
"No." Dipper said.
"Yes." Bill said.

Bill pulled out a small hand mirror. It taste anything special but it was magical and weird. Dipper moved it and hugged Bill.

"This can show you were I am or any of us." Bill said.
"This is amazing, now I can win every seeking game." Dipper playful said.
"I never thought of that." Bill honestly said.
"This is small but I like it, it can fit my pocket." Dipper said putting the mirror in his pocket.
"That's good, so you want lose it." Bill said.
"Never." Dipper said.
"sweet dreams Pinetree." Bill said.
"Goodnight Bill." Dipper said.

Bill left his room and went to his own. Dipper quickly few asleep with a soft smile on his face.

Something else was happening that night. A certain plan that was going to success, but make things worse.