🌺Chapter One🌺

Dedicated to Him for introducing the world to me, for being an amazing mentor, and for being my first reader. You are truly a gem in my life.

Serene PO💕
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.
I don't know why I bought the clock in the first place. I am telling you, it's my biggest enemy.
I am so tired. Goodnight, people. Here I come, my dreamland.

Oh, finally, after so many years. I have found you. You have no idea how much I long for you. A voice from a man unknown to me.

Instead of his embrace of me. A hand from nowhere came to smash my cheek. I woke up with a jolt. I found my stupid, sorry for my word. Human jerkhead brother Matthew Davis

'Rise and shine, fatty pig," Matt said while laughing his ass off. 'Look at you! This is Facebook worthy."
Man, I'm going to get so many likes." You look like a zombie stuck in a hole. He said this while laughing his ass off.

Curse you!!!! I hate you, Matt! I'm going to strangle him to death. How dare he?

What's your problem, Matt? Why did you slap my face? Ignoring my question, I started clicking my pictures.

I asked you something boneheaded. Or is that too hard to go through your thick head? I said it with boiling rage.

See, pig, I don't have an interest in seeing your face early in the morning. But because my mom told me so, I'm here because if you don't wake up now, you're going to be late on your very first day of seniority. So get up now and be ready for school.

Oh my, I totally forgot about school. I jumped out of bed, shoving Matt aside. I quickly brushed my teeth and went to the shower.

It took me two minutes to get out of the shower.
I changed to a pink sweatshirt and white pants.

"Sy, Mary is here. Come on, hurry up, honey. You don't want to be late on your first day." My mom yelled from downstairs.
I tied my hair in a messy bun and headed to the living room.
My mom was standing there with a bowl of cereal. "Mommy, I don't have time for eating. I will eat something on my way.

Good morning, daddy," I said while giving a kiss on my dad's cheek. "Richard, say something to your daughter. She never listens to me. Tell her to eat," my mom said to dad. "Let her go, sweetheart; she will eat next time. Won't you, baby girl?" I nodded, grinning widely, and hugged my mom. She smiled.

"Hey, Mr. and Mrs. Davis, come on, Ann, we are going to be late," Mary said while honking again. "
"

Mary Grayson is one of my best friends. She has this honey blond hair, which I always wanted, while I have this boring straight black hair. There is nothing unique about my hair. She is thin—well, not that skinny thin, but a kind of very attractive thin. Her eyes are a shade of brown that complements her hair.

Although she is a little nosy, I don't mind it. I don't judge my friends. It's not my place. "Hey Ann, I missed you, girl," she said while giving me a bone-crushing hug.
"I missed you too, Mary, so what's happening now? How was your summer?" I asked her while buckling my seatbelt. "It was boring, Ann; there is nothing good in Mystic Falls, you know. Same old people. I missed you guys so much, you have no idea.

Everyone was enjoying their holiday away from here, and I was stuck here. It was awful talking to people I never knew existed, not that I wanted to know their existence. Forget it. How was your summer in Seattle? " I gasped at the thought of my summer. Like the past two years, it was vain searching for him there. I have been there for every single night after I first saw him. But he never came back. It was like an illusion. He was like this beautiful dream that vanished as soon as I came back to the harsh reality.
I never saw him again. "Earth to Ann?" I hear Mikee's voice, which breaks my string of thoughts. I didn't even realize that I had already reached school. I got out of the car. I hugged her and saw her grinning widely. First I was confused, and then I realized why the hell she was grinning.
Behind her, I saw Zach Anderson, a star soccer player at Mystic High. I am so happy that they are finally together. Well, it was obvious. But still, there were so many obstacles. "You better watch your back, Anderson. Because if you hurt her, I won't hesitate to kick your ass," I said, smirking. He pulled Mikee closer and kissed her temple. "Don't worry, Ann, you don't have to think about that at all."
They walked to the front gate, holding hands together.

Mikee Holland, my best friend She is everything you ever wanted in a friend. She is loyal and honest. She won't keep you in the dark for fear of losing you. She believes in the truth.

She loved Zach Anderson from freshman year, but back then he used to be a certified player. So she restricted herself from falling in love with him.

But you know what they say—the heart wants what it wants. So after two years of lies, hate, games, love, and betrayal, they are finally together. So here I am standing in front of the gate to Mystic High, hoping this last year will be memorable. But I don't know why I think this year is going to change everything I ever believed. Everything I have ever felt