Chapter 17: French Fries Maniac

It's Thursday..

"I want you to look hot!" Amanda said. We're shopping for her party tomorrow night. She was just so excited to buy me clothes for tomorrow, after I told her that I'll be there. "Your eyes are sea blue so... " she said starting to search for some dress while rubbing his chin.

"Ah-ha! Coral blue is a perfect match for that!" she handed me a coral blue dress with some kind of laces as it's belt.

"Coral blue is perfect for your sea blue eyes. You know, Coral? and Sea? Perfect is it?" then she chuckled.

"Is that a joke?" I asked boredly. I really don't like shopping dresses. I mean, I really don't wear dresses, actually.

"Oh whatever, pouty girl! We'll buy this!" and she whooped.

"Mind if I try it first?"

"Yeah, I want to see! I want to see.." Amanda said, excitingly.

And I make my way through the store's dressing room.

And I hurridly changed into dress. It was a perfect fit, and it falls just below my tighs. Oh Gods. I feel naked!

"You done?" Amanda called from outside.

"Almost!"

I looked at the mirror and.. yeah coral blue looks cute on me. Amanda's right, it's a perfect match to my sea blue eyes.

I finally decided to go out and show Amanda the dress. When I got out I saw Amanda, and she's not alone. She's talking to a well-built man with brown hair on a bonet. I only saw his back. He's wearing a blue normal T-shirt and a black jeans.

"So?" I looked at Amanda who is now looking up at the man.

She finally noticed me, and her face was surprised. Her eyes wide opened so as her mouth.

"Oh my God B! You look hot!" She squirmed! Almost lost my eardrums right there.

"Really? I looked naked actually.."

"Oh don't be so silly.."

"It's perfect!" A familliar voice commented.

I looked up. It's..

"Andrew? You're here?"

"Yeah obviously.." He said then chuckled.

I just gave him a flat look. Amanda was busy checking out the dress.

"Jeric send me here actually. He can't make it. He's making some cupcakes."

"Cupcakes?" I gasped.

"Yep!" he leant down and whispered, "for later.."

His voice send some electricity in my veins.

"What's for later? And why are we whispering?" I whispered back.

He chuckled, "It's their monthsary.." he whispered and winked.

I gasped.

"Really?"

He nodded.

I just giggled.

"What's with the giggling?" Amanda snapped.

"Oh, nothing.." I told her and smiled.

"Okay.. so are we buying this?" She asked.

I looked at the dress and looked at Andrew with a what do you think look.

"Well, it's perfect.. so, Go!" he said with his hands in his pocket.

"I know right! It's so fabulous! Let's buy that!"