Chapter 14: The Awkward Lunch

"What happen to the both of you? Why are you so wet?" Amanda asked.

We're on the school's Gymnasium. We found them there. Making out.

"Yeah. We keep looking for you everywhere until we get all tired and rested here!" Jeric said.

"Sorry we just.. we just go out somewhere." James answered with a smile and looked at me.

Amanda and Jeric looked at us curiously.

"Wait! What is that look? Something's going on!" Amanda said.

"Care to tell us?" Jeric said narrowing his eyebrows.

Instead of answering, James just hold my hand and stare at me with his green eyes sparkling and a sweet smile.

"Oh.. I get it! Oh my God! I'm so happy for the both of you!" Amanda giggled.

"What? I don't get it!" Jeric scratched his head. Making it messy.

"I'm sorry. I have a brainless boyfriend!" Amanda said looking at Jeric's innocent face.

"We're together now man!" James finally pointed out to Jeric.

"What the-- you.. Wow! That's so cool!" he trailed off, happily.

"Congrats you guys!" Amanda said.

"Thanks Amanda!" I said and smiled.

"You're welcome.. you should change your clothes Beth! You might get sick!" she said concernly.

"I like to.. but, don't have any extra clothes here. So as James.." I explained.

"Not a problem! I have an extra clothes and pants on my locker. And for James, I have some of Jeric's clothes there too." She said. I feel relieved.

"Thank you Amanda! You're my saviour!" I said. I was able to hug her but I was so freaking wet!

"Oops!" I said then we laughed.

"Let's go guys, we still have to grab lunch!" James said, wrapping his arms around me.

"Oh! please don't remind me about that fucking lunch with those fucking people!" Jeric scoffed.

I just gave him a flat look.

---

We're now in front of Amanda's locker and she opened it. I still don't have my own locker because I'm still a Freshmen. Only the higher years can have it. Amanda is already a Sophomore that's why she has her own locker.

Amanda threw some of men's clothes to Jeric.

"Give them to James, babe." She said and Jeric nodded.

"Come on man! Let's go change your clothes!" He said.

And we gave him a deep look.

"What?! Did your dirty mind worked?" Then James and him laughed.

"Will you please get the hell out now?" Amanda told him.

"Fine. Let's go James, we have some making out to do." Jeric said in a flirting voice.

"See yah Princess!" then James kissed my lips.

"Oh I'm jealous already!" Jeric exclaimed with a girly voice.

Then they're on their way out.

"Here! This is perfect for you!" Amanda said.

She gave me a pink fitted blouse and a short shorts.

"Thanks!" then I smiled.

"Let's go!"

I just nodded.