Chapter 20: The Big Eater

Bethanny's POV

"Uh.. James!" I gave him a hug and kissed him. I let go, "What brings you here?"

"Uhm.. I'll be downstairs, you guys.." Andrew excused from behind.

I nodded.

James cleared his throat, "I was hoping to spend some time with you today so.. I texted you, but I never got any reply. So I decided to text Jeric, just then I knew that you're on shopping with Amanda.." he suddenly has some interest on the floor, "And Andrew.."

Something about Andrew bothers him.

"Awwe.. sorry James I left my phone back home, and--" I try to explain myself but he pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay my Princess.. It's okay.." He let go, he's still clinging my waist. I looked at his beautiful green eyes deeply and smiled.

"Sorry.." I told him. He grin sweetly and kissed my forehead.

"It's all cool Princess.." he rested his forehead on mine, "It's all cool.."

His sweet smile send some butterflies in my stomach, going crazy in every moment that I'm with him.

"I love you Princess.." he whispers. His fresh mint breath send shivers to my spine.

"I love you too.." I responded.

He leant closer and kissed me smoothly. I kissed him back. I put my hands on his neck, to get him closer to me. And his hands was gripping my thin waist. My shirt goes up below my stomach and I can feel his hands soft warm touch on my spines. He kissed me endlessly. It's like the whole world turns into black, and all I can see is him. All I can feel is his warm touch and his warmer love. I forgot all of my worries and my problems because him.

Someone cleared some throat. Which snapped us into our fantasy land. We let go, and stared at each other smiling. I put my shirt down, he run his fingers through my hair and kissed my forehead.

"Uh.. guys?" It's Amanda, smiling at us with his hands on his pocket. "I just want to inform the both of you that there's a room behind you.." then she chuckled.

"Shut up Mands!" And I chuckled.

"Seriously, can you help me with the decors? Andrew is not a big help, I'm telling you! He's just in the kitchen murdering my fridge!" She complained.

"I'll take care of that pig!" I told her firmly.

She nodded, "You should.."

"Okay, show me the decors Mands, I'll help you.." James volunteered.

"Great! It's on the living room. Come on!" Amanda said, and make her way downstairs.

"Okay guys! I'll join you later, I still have a pig to salvage!" I told them then chuckled.

"Not so hard Princess, I can't bail you out in jail that easy.." he joked pinching my nose.

"Promise.." I smiled at him sweetly and he kissed my forehead.

He made his way downstairs with his hands on his pockets.

Okay! Where is that pig now?

I hurridly make my way downstairs and to the kitchen. I saw Andrew eating endlessly on the kitchen's table.

I walk towards him, slowly and carefully.. I mental laughed.

I'm facing his back, he didn't even noticed me because he's busy eating.

one..two..three..

"BOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed very loud that makes him jump! He coughed hard! He turn red and grip his neck! He chocked! Oh my God! What have I done?