Chapter 4: Enchanted

1 week past..

It's almost lunch, we're on our last subject of the day, English.

Jeric and I, we're now getting to know each other more. We're classmates on all our subjects.

I also found out that, he has a cousin who studies here, more like.. just enrolled. He's cousin is still on a vacation, that is why he's not yet here. And also, Jeric lives on a village not far from here. His father died when he was still 8 years old and his mom lives on the other country. He lives with his Aunt, Uncle, his cousin, and his cute little sister, Jhamie. She's 3 years old.

Jeric is such a good company. When you're with him, there'll be no dull moments. He always throw some jokes and funny punch lines. He shares some stories about his past lovelifes.

"So, do you have a boyfriend right now?" he asked, after telling story about his girlfriend, Yup! He has a girlfriend, her name is Amanda. I already met her, she studies here too. And she's so nice.

"Umm.. Boyfriend? No.. no.. I don't have one." then I smiled.

"Why? You're cool... you're cute and-- "

"Yeah.. she is." someone cut in.

"Hey bro!" a tall guy gave Jeric a high five.

"Hey James! Didn't see you around lately? What's up?" Jeric asked him.

"Nothing Much bro! Still focusing on Basketball, you know.. Championship is next week so.. It's pretty tough but, I can manage." he laughed and then smiled and winked at me.

"I see.. Uh yeah, Bethanny. This is James Stupper, my friend. Uh, James this is--"

"Bethanny Carlos, I know." he cut in.

I finally looked at him, longer than a while ago because I was just glancing at him all along. Just then I noticed, he has cute green eyes, a God gifted nose and a devilish red lips. To sum that up. He's handsome.

"Enchanted to meet you Beth!" he smiled and lend his hands.

"Uh, Hello James.. I'm Enchanted to meet you too.." then I smiled at him.

That's new. He was Enchanted to meet me? Wow. That reminds me of Taylor Swift's song, ENCHANTED.

---

"Okay, that will be all for today! Go get your lunch now." said Mrs. Hess our English teacher.

Jeric, James and I was the last one to leave the room. We're on our way to the cafeteria when Jeric suddenly blocks our way.

"Wait guys! I remembered something.." he told us while rubbing his forehead.

"What is it bro?" James asked him.

"I'm so sorry Bethy, I can't join you for lunch today, I have a date with Amanda." he explains.

"It's okay Bro, I'll take Beth for lunch today." then he smiles at me.

"You sure?" he asked James. And James nodded.

"So sorry Bethy, it's our Anniversary so--"

I gasped.

"What?! It's your Anniversary today?" I asked very shocked.

"Yup!" he answered.

I jumped and scream like a kid. Like a happy kid.

"Oh My God! I'm so happy for you! Why didn't you tell me earlier? Why Amanda didn't tell me?" I asked.

Amanda and I became really good friends. In fact, sometimes we gossip about Jeric. She's so funny. No wonder Jeric is madly inlove with her.

"Amanda didn't tell you because she forgots." he became sad.

"Whooah! That's sad bro!" James told him.

"I know right." his face became more sad.

Way to go James! You're so good at symphaties.

I hugged him. "Awwe.. no she don't Jeric!" I let him go.

"No Bethy, I met her before our first subject and she just smiled at me" he said while looking at the ground.

"So, I guess she forgots."

I lift his chin so I could look at him in his eyes.

"She never forgets it, Jeric. Trust me, okay?" I smiled and winked at him.

"You think so?" he asked.

"I know so.." I smiled and pat his shoulders. "Just go get her, sure you'll know what I mean"

"Okay, I'll go now." Finally he's smiling now. He looked at me and to James.

"You take her for lunch bro, and don't you dare mess with her, she knows Karate!" we laughed.

"No worries Bro! Your bestfriend is safe with me" he smiled and wrapped his arms on my shoulder. I feel awkward, but Jeric trusts him, so will I.

"Okay, Bye.. See you later!" Jeric waved goodbye.

"Have Fun!" I shouted at him and he gave me a thumbs up.

Jeric and I are like Bestfriends now. Everyday we became closer and--"

"Let's go?" James snapped me.

I forgot, I'll be having a lunch with him.

"Yeah.. Let's go.." I said in a weak voice. I must be tired.

"Are you okay?"

"Hmmm??"

James looked at me curiously.

"Yeah.. I'm.. I'm fine, I'm just.. hungry." by then, my stomach growls.

So, embarrasing! I hope James didn't hear it!

He smirked.

"Yeah.. Obviously.." then we both laughed.

"Come on, Let's get you some food.."