28

Well please, please can you keep my secret?

                                 ●°☆

       "You are What?? Why!?" Jungkook frowned as he held jimin's shoulders. Jimin gulped as he smiled "Because I'm a boy.." He whispered. He could feel himself getting choked up but he didn't want to cry infront of jungkook.

      He never liked his work but there was a lot of memories. It's where he met jungkook. And where his friends are. He earns money here for his family. And now he had to leave it all.

     "What kind of bullshit is this?!" Jungkook angrily said. Jimin sighed "I need to find another job.." Jungkook frowned "So you are just going to give up!?"

     Jimin looked at jimin and carssed his cheek "Calm done jungkookie.. It's just a job" he smiled. Jungkook swallowed "But-" Jimin interrupted the younger boy as he out his index finger on his lips.

    "I'm already fired, there is no use.. and now I guess I don't have to be so secretive about my job" jungkook looked at jimin with a serious gaze. "You are lying to yourself" he spoke as jimin sighed and nodded.

     "But I'll be alright, I'll just get another job" he said as he stood up. Jungkook stood up with him. "You don't need to work, I'll pay you!" Jungkook said.

     Jimin giggled "Jungkookie its not just for me, it's for my whole family. I'm all they have" he smiled and hugged jungkook.

     "So now are you just going to look for another job?" Jungkook asked as jimin nodded "Yes, a job that pays good" he chuckled.

     "I'll help you find one" jungkook was determined. "Of course you will" jimin giggled knowing his lover would help with this. Jungkook being there through the good and bad. It made jimin feel happy.

___

       After two days the 2 boys were in the street looking at shops that need employees. "I can be a waiter in another cafe, it's kinda the same thing" jimin claimed. Jungkook giggled "Imagine calling them Master hahahaha" he kept laughing as jimin stepped on the boy's foot and left walking fast.

      "Hold-haha up" jungkook chuckled as he ran to the boy and held his hand. He kissed the back of his hand "You would be a great waiter baby" making jimin blush.

     "Atleast I won't be forced to wear a dress" he smiled. Jungkook nodded. "Yeah now only I will get to see you in a maid outfit" jungkook smirked.

    Jimin's face turned red "We're not doing that again jungkookie!" As he walked faster. "Why are you embarrassed" jungkook teased the older.

      "Don't even remind me'' Jimin shook his head in disbelief. "OH daddy fuck me harder!" Jungkook said making jimin remeber what he said that day. Jimin kicked jungkooks leg as he covered his face "Stop jungkookie!" He blushed.

     "HARDER DADDY" He yelled as jimin hissed and pouted "Jungkookie!" He whined making jungkook giggled.

     "I won't ever do this with you again" jimin pouted as jungkook just regretted everything "No please jimin I want to fuck you again" jungkook said with a serious expression and a serious tone. Jimin laughed at how jungkook was serious.

     "I'll think about it" Jimin smirked as he ran up to a poster on a shop. "Look!" He said.

     Jungkook ran to him "Oh they are hiring, it's a bakery" jungkook took jimin's phone and dialed the number in it. "WAIT I'M NOT READY-" Jimin got interrupted as jungkook signalled him to shut up as he put the phone on his ear. They shop answered as he gave it to Jimin.

      "Hello...I'm intrested...yes...Im 18...when again... okay I'll be there...thank you" jimin said through the call as jungkook was watching the boy talk with his hands together praying that no one took the job yet.

    "They said they want to meet me today" jimin smiled happily as jungkook showed his bunny smile. They both started bouncing  "Yes! Okay when?" Jungkook asked. "Right now" he answered.

    Jungkook wrote on his GPS "Sweet Mochi Bakery" for the address. They kept walking as they were trying to find it.

   "Look its there!" Jimin pointed at the Pink and white Bakery. Jungkook nodded "Yeah its that one!" They went next to the door, Jimin was about to get it but jungkook held his wrist "Good luck and don't forget there is tons of jobs don't be sad if they don't accept you  and I'll be here waiting for you! So don't be nervous and just do your best-" Jimin giggled as he kissed the boy making him shut up. He leaned back "Jungkook I think you are the nervous one" he giggled as jungkook sighed "Sorry" jimin patted jungkook's head. Jungkook held jimin's wrist  "wait!" He said making jimin turned around "We will fuck again Right? You will let me?" Jungkook asked as jimin laughed and didn't say anything. He went inside the shop

    God dammit I'm serious, jungkook thought.

     Jungkook waited outside as he held his hands together praying for jimin. His leg was shaking continuously as he bit his lip.

  After 15 minutes jimin exited the bakery. Jungkook was crouching on the ground but quickly got up as he saw jimin. "SO?" He asked nervously.

    "They accepted me" jimin giggled. Jungkook had a big smile as he hugged the boy and turned him around "I'm so happy" he said.

     "But..." Jimin spoke as jungkook looked at him worried "But?!" He frowned.

       "They want me to bake" jimin sighed. "But you're good at baking so that won't be a problem!" Jungkook said. Jimin nodded "Yes but not everything" he pouted. Jungkook held jimin's cheeks "Oh my god my baby is a baker!" He said happily.

     "Ahh jungkookie it hurts" jimin rubbed his cheeks as jungkook gave him a kiss on his cheeks as a sorry.

     Then he started kissing his lips. Jimin held jungkook's waist as they shared a deep kiss "Mmm hold up~" jungkook pulled out as he felt his phone ringing in his pocket. Jimin pouted as he started kissing the boys neck.

      "Who mm~ is this" jungkook tried notnyo moan as Jimin squeezed his ass. They were still outside the bakery.

      Jungkook couldn't stop jimin. Jimin kept kissing jungkook's neck.

      "Dad.." Jungkook gulped.

                                   ●°☆

        3 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY I FEEL SO PROUD :)

     Mom thinks I go to school to study but nah I write ff xD

    Don't forget to vote 💖