12

Well please, please can you keep my secret?

●°☆

"Yess class is finished, Yahoo!" Taehyung excitedly said.

"Yoongi, how much do you have?"

"23 cent, how about you Hoseok?"

"91 cents, how about you Taehyung?"

"I've got 17 cents!"

"So how much would we have if we added it all together?"

"Uh $1.31, I think.." Yoongi said.

"What, we can't even get a cup of coffee with that..." Taehyung pouted.

"Let's just give up and go home.." The boys turned around and walked back home.

___

Jimin worked a couple of hours on the documents that Namjoon couldn't finish the other day. He stayed a bit after school then finished when the sun was setting down.

"Ugh it's gotten so late," Jimin sighed.

Jimin was walking through the hallways to get back home. He was walking and heard someone laughing. Like an evil laugh in scary movies.

"Hahaha!"

Jimin got closer to the person, his footsteps was light, his breath was heavy.. He got closer and, saw Jin laughing at a manga.

"JIN!" Jimin shouted.

Jin looked at him "Huh, Jimin! You are going home right?" Jin waved at him.

Jimin sighed.

Jimin is now walking Jin home. He can't let him walk alone in the dark, he can't even defend himself.

"Why are you doing you're homework at school?" Jimin asked as they arrived to the train station.

"Because I can concentrate better there," Jin smiled as Jimin sighed. "But you never know what's out here on the streets at night, you can't stay out alone so late."

Jin giggled "Yes, yes, well thank you for walking me here." Jin waved at jimin goodbye and left.

As Jin left, Jimin felt something creeping up behind him. His heart was beating fast. He stood there, he couldn't move.

"You never know what's out here on the streets at night," a voice said behind him making jimin flinch.

"You can't stay out here alone so late" Jungkook said.

phwoo,

Jungkook blew air on jimin's neck making him scream.

"Cut it out! Dammit!" Jimin turned around.

Jungkook chuckled, "You are going to work now?"

Jimin sighed, "Don't follow me!"

___

"Welcome back, Master," Jimin said to a customer.

"I'm back!" The boy said with a big smile.

"Master, please come this way."

"Yes" the customer obeyed jimin.

Stare...

Jungkook kept staring while eating his peanut flavor ice cream.