27

Well please, please can you keep my secret?

                                 ●°☆

     Jimin was red as his body was over my sensitive at this moment. He wanted jungkook. He loved this moment and he wanted more. "FUCK ME HARD DADDY~" jimin moaned as jungkook took off his underwear and kept teasing his big hard cock on jimin's entrance.

     "Very naughty~" jimin smirked as he made jimin bend on the bed as he rubbed his ass and spanked it making jimin whimper "S-Stop teasing~" he whimpered.

    Jungkook spreaded jimin's ass cheeks as he licked his entrance and played with his tongue. "OH- JUNGKOOK~" Jimin couldn't wait anymore, he wanted jungkook in him.

    Jungkook spanked jimin's ass "I said don't call me that" he growled as jimin moaned again. "Daddy please~" he begged as jungkook smirked and held jimin's hair as he pulled his head "Please What?" He asked.

     "Fuck me with your hard cock I WANT IT" he yelled as jungkook smirked and rested his hands on jimin's hips as he put his raw cock in his entrance without lube. "AHH IT HURTS" jimin whimpered as jungkook stopped moving so he would get adjusted.

      Jungkook started trailing kisses on jimin's back making jimin arch his back and breathe heavily. He started moving slowly in jimin as he held on his hips and kept moving them back and forth.

     Jimin hated waiting. He wanted jungkook to stop teasing and just go hard on him. It was truly a punishment for him since he couldn't even touch his lover.

    "Harder!" Jimin yelled as jungkook started going slower than he was. "Please" jimin begged as jungkook held jimin's hair and started going faster and deeper. Thrusting in the boy's sweet spot making him moan loudly.

    "AH-OHH YES~" Jimin was in pain at first but now he can only feel pleasure. "Fuck jimin you are so tight" jungkook moaned as he enjoyed feeling jimin. Controlling him.

     Jimins legs began to shake, so jungkook sat on the bed as jimin rode him. Jimin got on top and wrapped his wrapped wrists around jungkook's neck. He started going up and down by himself on jungkook's cock. "Mmmm jimin~" jungkook moaned feeling pleasure.

    Jimin started kissing the boy's neck as he rode him faster. Jungkook then held jimin's hips and started thrusting his dick forward onto Jimin. "AHH DADDY I'M CLOSE" He moaned as he released hot breathes against jungkook's neck.

      "Then cum for me baby" jungkook said as he thrusted deep on jimin making jimin moan loudly "Ahh JUNGKOOK~" He came on jungkook's chest as he rested his head on jungkook's shoulder.

   Jungkook held him up as he kept thrusting for himself. "AHH JIMIN~" jungkook moaned as he was coming closer to cum. "Jungkook cum in me!" Jimin whispered in jungkook's ear as jungkook finally came in jimin. He held jimin's back as he did.

    They took a moment to breathe heavily. They both panted. "Jungkook I love you" jimin whispered as he gave a soft kiss on jungkook's neck. Jungkook smiled softly as he cupped jimin's face and kissed him softly "I love you too" he giggled.

     Jimin frowned "Now untie me you meanie!" He pouted. Jungkook chuckled "You do realize you still have to do as I say for a day right" he untied jimin's wrists as he held them and gave a kiss on where it was tied "Did it hurt?" He asked as he gently caressed them.

     "I wanted to touch you!" Jimin said as jungkook giggled "Can you walk?" He asked as jimin shrugged his shoulders "What do you think" he said sarcastically.

    "Jimin your attitude kills me" he said as he rested jimin on the bed and he got up and went to grab two towels for them to shower.

___

   After a week jimin was working like usually in the cafe. He had to take two days off because his ass hurt. Jungkook of course was there staring at jimin with a smile.

     "Jimin we need to talk" Yeri said as jimin tilted his head. He nodded and followed her to the employee only room.

     "Yes?" He said hesitantly. Usually Yeri is always having fun, she is never serious so that made jimin worried.

     "Jimin as you know my parents actually own this..and they want me to fire you" Yeri teared up as jimin stood there in shock. His eyes widened as his voice hitched "F-Fire Me?" He was about to tear up.

    Yeri nodded "Some customers complained about you being a boy.. and my parents wont let me be.. I'm sorry I tried everything but it didn't work." She said dissapointed as she patted jimin's back.

       Jimin laughed from being surprised "So.. that's it? I'm fired right now?" He said as he began tearing up.

     Yeri shook her head "No but you have 5 days until you can find another job" she said and patted jimin's back as she left him. Jimin just sat there on the ground shocked.

     Jungkook was waiting for them to go out but he only saw yeri. Yeri walked up to Jungkook. "I think you should go to him.." she said as she went back to working.

    Jungkook quickly got up and ran to the locker rooms scared. He opened the door and saw jimin on the ground. He ran up to him and quickly started asking him questions.

   "What happened? Why are you sad? Who did this to you? Is it bad? Please jimin talk" he said as he hugged jimin.

     Jimin layed on jungkook's chest as he sat there like a mute boy.

      "I'm fired" he spoke.

                                 ●°☆

       I love you all ♡

      Please vote for Me :)