10

Well please, please can you keep my secret?

●°☆

"That's not fair... I'm no different from him so why, why did jungkook choose him!" Aoi mumbled.

      Jungkook came in the employee only section. Aoi smirked and went to block his way. He looked at her "Move," he said.

    Aoi moved from the way but then held his wrist. Jungkook looked at her "What do you want from me?"

    Aoi pinned jungkook on the wall "I want you to be mine only," Aoi looked at jungkook.

    Jimin suddenly came in and his eyes widened as he saw them. Aoi backed off as she saw Jimin. Jimin ran and slapped the girl. "Come to your senses, everyone knows you're cute but you are acting crazy!"

      Aoi curled up on the ground and began crying, "Because they all laughed... just because I like cute things. But if I make people think I'm cute, I can finally get back at the ones who laughed at me. But I saw you... It's just not fair how you don't even like it but they don't judge you" he sobbed.

    Jimin knelt down and hugged the boy "It's tough on you.. from such a small age you are suffering," The boy's wig fell off as Jimin was hugging him.

    Jungkook was just realizing the situation "YOU ARE A BOY?"

   Jimin shook his head "Don't be rude he turned into a girl!" Jimin shook his head.

   Jungkook was like a confused bunny, he didn't know what was happening around him.

     "I'm just a boy that likes cute things.. so usually people laugh, why didn't you guys laugh?" Aoi sniffed.

     "Well, we were surprised but those clothes actually suit you!" Jimin smiled. Jungkook nodded.

        "Jungkook do you like me now?" Aoi looked at Jungkook.

      Jungkook chuckled "Sorry but my heart belongs to this short hyung," he looked at jimin. Jimin began blushing as he looked back at him.

      "Sorry to ruin this moment but I'll have to say something, after a while I'll come back even cuter!" He put on his wig again and made a sassy flip with it and left.

     "At least he's confident again.." Jimin sighed.

    "How did you know?" Jungkook asked. Jimin laughed "I didn't until I saw him crying about it," jungkook raised a brow and walked closer to Jimin. "So.. why did you slap him? I mean you know I'm strong I can defend myself.. were you perhaps jealous?" He smirked.

    Jimin began walking backwards "What? me? jealous? haha of course not. I just did it because.. you know.. umm," Jimin gulped he couldn't think of an excuse.

    Jungkook held Jimin's chin up and held his waist. "Don't worry Jiminie, I belong to you," He came closer to his lips, he watched Jimin to see his reaction. Jimin didn't move his head. Jungkook came closer and closer, he was going to touch lips with him.

    "I'm back- SHIT SORRY!" Yeri walked in then walked back out.

     Jimin moved back as he saw Yeri, he cleared his throat "I-I am going back to work," He removed Jungkook's hand from his waist and left quickly.

     Jungkook sighed "Ahh we were so close.." he pouted.

  ___

      Jimin's P.O.V

     I was about to kiss jungkook. I wanted it. Oh my god, what is happening to me? He is driving me crazy.. Do I like him or am I just confused.