15

Well please, please can you keep mys secret?

●°☆

Today's theme at Maid Latte is Pokemon day!

The maids will wear Pokemon inspired dresses. They can choose any pokemon they want. Yeri chose pikachu. She wore a yellow maid outfit with Cute pikachu makeup on her face. Jimin wanted Pikachu, but yeri claimed it first. So, he chose Bellossom.

      He wore a yellow and green maid dress, with red blush on his cheeks, red lipstick and two red flowers on his pink hair

"Welcome back, Master." Jimin bowed. Jungkook looked at Jimin, he observed what he was wearing. He started laughing out loud.

He's laughing at me.. Jimin thought.

"Jimin-ah, how can you be so cute, oh my god," Jungkook pinched jimin's cheeks. Jimin blushed but it didn't show since he was wearing makeup.

"F-Follow me," Jimin escorted jungkook to his seat. Jungkook sat down, "You ready to order?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook nodded "Yes I'll get a one Bellossom, please."

"Haha master, you joke a lot,"'

Jungkook shook his head "You keep saying I'm joking, you lied last time saying you didn't fart infront of me, I didn't punish you yet, my bad.. I will soon," Jungkook smirked.

"We are not going to start this again! I didn't fart!" Jimin crossed his hands.

"You did."

"I Didn't."

"Did."

"Didn't."

"Did."

"DIDN'T!" Jimin yelled. He covered his mouth and sighed "Ugh look here you! I did not okay end of discussion."

Jungkook smirked "I'll have a mocha with a little bit of fart smell- Haha I mean cream."

Jimin stomped back to the kitchen.

This lil' shit with a stupid smile and great body that son of a bitch! Jimin bit his lip. I can't believe him! How can he act so... so normal after the kiss- Ugh This is embarrassing... jimin mumbled.

Jimin threw punches at the air with anger, I didn't fart! he whined.

While Jungkook was waiting for his mocha. He held his phone high, waiting for jimin to come out. Jimin came out with his mocha while Jungkook suddenly started to take tons of pictures of Jimin.

"Yah! stop," Jimin put his hand on his face. Jungkook chuckled "Oh come on, let me," He pouted. "No stop~" jimin giggled while he was trying to cover his face.

Jungkook stopped taking pictures, Jimin held the mocha and settled it on the table. "Thank you baby," jimin gulped "D-D-Don't call me that!" He stated as he went to greet another customer.

After a while Jungkook got jealous because Jimin wasn't paying attention to him anymore. He held a coton pokeball that was small and threw it at jimin's back. Jimin felt something hitting him so he turned around and saw the ball on the ground. Jungkook got up and took the ball "I chose you," he said.

Jimin's eyes widened "What?" He asked. Jungkook smiled "You belong to me now, I caught you!" He held jimin up then put him on his shoulder. He took him to the locker room. "Put me down Jeon Jungkook! I am working you can't just take me," Jimin hit jungkook's back.

"I just did," Jungkook chuckled. "Yah stop put me down I said!" Jimin tried wiggling his way out, Jungkook held his ass firmly "Hold on then," he said.

They arrived at the locker room. He put Jimin down then locked the door.

"W-What are you doing?" He stuttered. "There is unfinished business between us," Jungkook moved closer to jimin. Jimin tried to move back but he hit the lockers. Jungkook trapped him between his arms as he looked intensely at Jimin.

Jungkook, we can't do this now.. I'm working," Jimin closed his eyes. Jungkook laughed. "Wait, I'm talking about the fart situation what were you thinking?" Jungkook tried hiding his smile.

Jimin opened his eyes totally embarrassed. "Hahaha.." He laughed awkwardly. Jungkook smiled, "Did I get your hopes up for nothing?" Jungkook shook his head.

"W-What do you mean! I wasn't thinking anything and for the last time I didn't fart okay!" Jimin pouted.

Jungkook giggled "Mmm~ okay" He nodded as he hugged jimin. Jimin felt confused on why Jungkook hugged him, but he didn't push him off. He patted his back.

"Jungkookie.. are you okay?" Jimin softly asked.

Jungkook blushed at the nickname "No.. that's why I needed a hug," he said as he closed his eyes and tightened his grip on jimin's waist.

"Do you.. want to talk about it?" He asked again.

Jungkook didn't say anything he kept hugging the short boy.

His embrace was warm, and his big, strong arms seemed very protective when wrapped around my frail body. The world around me melted away as I squeezed him back, I knew something was wrong with him. Something has happened. But he didn't want to talk about it. Jimin thought.

Jungkook finally let go of jimin, He looked at jimin and patted his head "Sorry but I can't be here, I have some work to do.." He smiled and walked away.

"It's the first time.. first time he leaves early." jimin mumbled.

●°☆

Spring break is ending ;-;

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter^^

Don't forget to vote >.<

Never forget the time Jimin threw a pokeball at jungkook