epilogue

"Okay, 3, 2, 1, smile!"
Benny, Lily, and Ethan smiled as Samantha's camera flashed. Their red graduation gowns blew slightly in the wind, and Lily had to hold her hat to stop it from flying off.
"Okay mom, I think that's enough pictures," Ethan groaned.
"Right, yeah, sorry, I just can't believe you're all graduating, I remember when you were all little and-" she was cut off by Ethan's stare, "I'll go talk to Evelyn, leave you young adults alone,"
Benny wrapped his arm around Lily as the two turned to Ethan, "So dude, you and Sarah still gonna travel and stuff?"
"Yes we are," Sarah smiled, as she and Erica joined the group, Sarah took Ethan's hand in hers, "What are you guys doing?" he asked.
"We're going to England," Lily replied, "Benny thinks he's mastered the teleportation spell, and I wanna visit some boarding school friends so,"
"Guys!" Rory yelled, barging in on the group, as always, "what up my dudes and dudettes?" He asked standing in the middle of Benny and Lily with his arms around each of their shoulders, "In case you wondered, me and Erica are gonna join the vampire council,"
Erica scoffed, "I'm gonna join the council, you're gonna follow me like a lost puppy,"
"C'mon babe, ya know ya want the rorster,"
Benny checked his watch, "we better get going," he stated, "we're meeting them at 2 o'clock, right?"
"Oh yeah," Lily chuckled, "see you guys later,"
The group waved goodbye and Lily and Benny both walked to the side of the school, where nobody else was.
"So, who are these people again?" Benny asked.
"I told you, I met them at boarding school," Lily smiled, "There's Hermione, she's really smart, Harry, who's cool, and Ron, he's kinda goofy, I think you'll get along with him,"
"Fair enough," Benny shrugged, "okay, you ready?"
Lily nodded, "You better get this spell right, I don't wanna end up in some rainforest again,"
Benny smirked, wrapping his arms around her waist, "even if I do get it wrong, I'll always have you to correct me,"
Lily rolled her eyes, and the two disappeared.

Hope you enjoyed the epilogue. I had to add in a little cameo from Hermione, Ron and Harry it probably doesn't match up with their story or anything but eh well
Also okay so I have this idea for a sequel where they're all adults and their children have their powers and stuff but I don't know whether I wanna post it or not
I've already written the first chapter but idk whether I'm dragging it out too much
Anyways thanks for reading the book!