twenty-one

"May every man win... or at least survive," Lily heard Mr G say as she entered the gym. She couldn't believe Ethan was going to wrestle Kurt 'the hurt' Lockner, she was quite worried for him. As Mr G introduced Kurt, she sat down next to Benny.

"You worried?" he muttered, she nodded, "Yeah, me too, but he'll be fine," he held her hand and gently squeezed it, "Probably,"

"Representing Connoway Collegiate, we have Kurt 'the hurt' Lockner,"

Every one cheered for him whilst Benny and Lily unenthusiastically clapped.

"And representing Whitechapel High we-" at that point, Benny jumped up and grabbed the microphone off Mr G; Lily mentally face palmed.

"From a land of fear and nightmares comes a warrior born to destroy," he said, holding the microphone tightly, "He speaks only violence, he knows only hatred, his headlock is a crime against humanity, behold, The Ethanator!"

Lily tried her hardest to cheer over the booing as Ethan ran into the gym, with Rory in front of him. Benny, Lily, and Rory sat down and watched as Kurt and Ethan shook hands.

"Do your catchphrase! Do it!" Rory cheered from the side.

"Prepare to be Ethanised!" Ethan said through gritted teeth.

This time, Lily actually face-palmed.

They let go of each other's hands and Kurt grabbed an apple, as he squeezed it he said, "You're not gonna like these apples," before throwing the apple at Ethan.

Ethan turned to face Benny, Rory, and Lily behind him, his face full of worry, "Even his catchphrase is better!"

"Good luck, you'll be fine," Lily told him, whilst Benny put his thumbs up.

The two started to wrestle and Ethan got thrown to the floor straight away, Lily cringed whilst Benny grabbed his camera, "This won't end well," Rory stated.

As Ethan continuously got thrown to floor, Benny, Lily, and Rory continued to cringe.

Finally, Mr G blew the whistle for half time, and Kurt dumped Ethan on the floor in front of them, "There's your friend," he snarled, "And I'll see you around too, dorks," he said to Benny and Rory, whilst he winked at Lily, causing Benny to put his arm around her and glare at him.

Ethan slowly got up and sat on the bench, "You survived a whole round without him breaking your spine in half, nice!" Rory exclaimed, patting Ethan's back.

"Sorry dude, but for a guy in agony you make some hilarious faces," Benny chuckled.

"Are you okay?" Lily asked, Ethan nodded as he took his helmet off.

"Ethan, are you insane!" Sarah yelled, "you don't know what you're up against, this guy is unstoppable!"

"Guess that's why you like him," he replied.

"What? I don't like him,"

Ethan scoffed, "C'mon, I saw you watching him, talking, laughing, canoodling!"

"Mad canoodling," Benny added.

"Noodle what?" Sarah shook her head, "Look, I thought Erica turned him into a vampire so I was watching him, I even checked his neck for bite marks, which was hard because he's so ticklish, but I do not like him,"

Ethan looked up in front of him, so Lily assumed the ghost had appeared, "What? I have to pin him, impossible!"

"Wanna use some magic?" Lily asked.

"Yeah, see how well he wrestles with worms in his ears, huh?" Benny added.

"No magic, we can't cheat," Ethan replied.