fifty-one

Stern smirked at the three's terrified faces, and walked past them so he was stood in front of he lucifractor, "Thank you so much Ethan, you fell right into my trap,"

Ethan frowned, glancing at his friends, "What?"

"I told you I needed extra power, didn't I?" he chuckled, "And you brought her right to me! So thank you. Thank you for being so naive,"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait," Benny interrupted, "Did you just say 'her'?" Stern nodded, "So you mean Lily?" he asked again, earning another nod from Stern. Benny crossed his arms, "Okay, so, was I really not that powerful?!" he yelled.

"I told you, ya kinda messed up a lot," Ethan shrugged.

"Yeah but-"

"Guys!" Lily shouted, "I don't mean to alarm you, or anything, but there's a guy who's trying to destroy Whitechapel, like, right in front of us,"

"You're right," Ethan muttered, "We need the spell that'll put his powers back in the Lucifractor, then we destroy it,"

"Yeah, okay," Lily replied, "Uh," she paused, thinking about the spell book she had read earlier, "How did that one go again?"

Stern burst out laughing, "Poor little witch can't remember her spells," he tutted and held his hand out; Lily flew towards him, and he grabbed her arm, holding it tightly.

"Hey! Let go of her!" Benny yelled.

"You don't even know who she is!"

"Th-that's beside the point," Benny stammered, "Because I... I may not really remember her, but I know that I'm in love with her, which probably sounds totally weird but... it's the truth."

Even though Stern's fingers were digging into her arm, Lily couldn't help but smile, her cheeks blushing red, "Awh Benny," she sighed, "I love you too, I mean, I don't really know who you are, but-"

"Enough!" all attention was drawn to Stern as he yelled, "Enough of this lovey-dovey crap!" he zapped Benny, and he fell to the ground.

"Benny!" Both Ethan and Lily screamed.

"Glad I got your attention," Stern smirked, "Now for my powers," he began extracting Lily's powers from her body and into the Lucifractor- it was clearly very painful, as her screams ran through Ethan's ears, and even woke Benny up.

"Dude, c'mon," Ethan muttered, shaking him, "Whilst Stern's distracted we can grab the Lucifractor,"

"Huh?" Benny opened his eyes to see Lily and Stern, and so, like he did all those months ago, when they were first fighting Jesse, he charged at them, "Ahhhhhhh!" he screamed, as he pushed Stern to the ground.

Ethan frowned, "I was gonna go for a more spy-like approach, but whatever suits you,"

Both Benny and Stern were shoving each other, whilst Ethan attempted to sneakily grab the Lucifractor, and Lily lay on the ground, powerless. Eventually, Stern had Benny up against the wall, his hand at his throat - it was as if all were lost, until the three heard footsteps enter the room; they turned around to see Evelyn, with Rory and Erica behind her.

"Put a memory curse on a powerful woman like me Stern and it won't last very long," she stated, hands on her hips, "Now let go of my grandson."

Stern glared at her, "Why should I?"

Ethan walked past him and stood next to Rory, "Because if you don't, then you won't get this back," he smirked, holding up the Lucifractor, that he had successfully managed to swipe from the table behind Stern.

Stern immediately dropped Benny, who helped a half-awake Lily stand up - he wrapped his arm around her, as the two stood next to Evelyn.

"Give that back to me," Stern snarled.

"You're evil plan has come to an end, my friend," Rory grinned, everyone turned to him, with their eyebrows raised, "I didn't actually mean that he was my friend guys, chill,"

"You can't do this!" he yelled, as Rory and Erica grabbed him, "I was winning!"

"Well, not anymore!" Benny smirked, "Thanks to the power of grandma!"

Evelyn placed a stunning spell on Stern and he fell to the floor, she then took the Lucifractor from Ethan, "Let's get things back to normal," she muttered some words, and the Lucifractor glowed purple.

Jesse and Sarah appeared, breathing heavily, "You did it! Thank god!" she ran over to Ethan and wrapped her arms around his neck, "We've been trapped in that purple thing for what felt like years,"

"Yeah, you try being trapped in a small space with your ex-girlfriend," Jesse smirked, "Anyways, I should be getting back to my followers, they're most likely wondering where I am," he turned to the group, "It's been a pleasure,"

As he walked out of the door, Ethan frowned, "Wait, followers?"

"Another adventure for another day, dude," Benny said, patting his shoulder, he then turned to Lily, "It is so great to remember you again," he sighed, hugging her tightly.

"I know, you too!" she smiled, placing her forehead against his.

Erica and Sarah hugged each other, and Lily ran up to them, giggling as she joined in. Ethan took the Lucifractor from Evelyn, "Well, we won't be needing this anymore," he threw it to the floor and it smashed.

Lily sighed, "Wait! What about my powers?"

Evelyn walked up to the teen, and lovingly wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "I already gave you mine,"

"What? Evelyn, you didn't have to-"

"Oh please! A woman my age should not be messing with magic anymore, trust me," she frowned, "Although, they did help a lot with housework,"

"Can you believe it's all over?" Lily asked, putting her books into her locker, "And, i mean really over this time,"

"Yeah," Benny chuckled, leaning against the lockers, "Something tells me there won't be any supernatural stuff happening for a while,"

"Kinda sad when you think about it though," Ethan added, "what are we gonna do with our free-time?"

"Dude, video games, duh!"

The three turned to see Stern, now the janitor, emptying rubbish into the bin, and looking very grumpy, "Sucks to be him, huh?" Lily smirked.

She shut her locker, and Benny wrapped an arm around her shoulder, as the three began to walk down the hallway, "Eh, he deserved it, nothing good ever comes from being a warlock,"

She nodded in agreement, and the three walked into class.

At last, everything was finally over.

And that's the end of this book! Thank you to everyone that's read or commented or voted! I'm probably gonna do an epilogue as well, but that might not be for a while idk.
Anyways, thanks for reading!