Special?~ (Part 2)

Sin Nico's POV:

I opened the door in front of us, we were surprised by how big our room was. "As expected of my cousin.." I heard Eli murmured as I proceeded to look around.

Eli sat down on the couch and fell asleep. "She must be tired.." I looked at her as I smiled, 'She's so cute..'

I found myself going close to her, 'It makes me want to-'

"KNOCK! KNOCK!"

I heard a someone knocking at the door, I decided to open it and saw Umi in front of me.  "U-Umi? Why are you here?"

"Sin Nico?!" She looked around, "This must be the wrong room!"

Umi's phone rang and she answered it, "H-Hello, Kotori? Eh? Room #143?"

"What room number is this?" Umi asked me and I replied, "#121."

"I'll be right there." She ended her call.

"By the way, how's Eli?"

"She's fine, look." I pointed where Eli was, "She's just tired."

"Have you heard something about her?"

"What do you mean?" I looked at her with confusion.

"Oh, so you haven't.." Umi felt down, "I'm sorry for disturbing.." She apologised as she bowed.

"N-No, it's fine, you don't have to apologise."

"Well then, I must take my leave, Kotori is waiting for me." I nodded and she left.

_________________________

Umi's POV:

"What took you so long?" Kotori asked, "I was worried about you!"

"Sorry, Kotori.."

"I knocked the wrong door, good thing it was Sin Nico's room.."

"Is Eli-chan with her?" Kotori was arranging our things.

"Yes, they're in the same room. They seem to have a vacation here." I said as I decided to help her.

"Did you have a talk with Sin Nico-chan?"

"Oh, can you put this there? Please, Umi-chan." She handed me her small bag. I nodded and placed it on the table.

"I did, but it was short. She doesn't seem to know that Eli is going to have-"

______________________

Nozomi's POV:

"A FIANCÉ?!" Rin-chan and Hanayo-chan looked at me, surprised.

"The reason why she planned all of this was because she's going abroad to meet her fiancé, she doesn't know when or if she will come back.."

"So that's why you suddenly teared up awhile ago.." Rin-chan said, "Have you told Sin Nico-chan about this nya?"

"...I can't tell Nicocchi about this." I looked down, "I-I don't want to hurt her..!"

"Even so, you must tell Sin Nico-chan, Nozomi-chan." Hanayo-chan held my hand, "Don't worry, we're right by your side. We are here to support you and the others."

"H-Hanayo-chan..."

While crying, I hugged both Hanayo-chan and Rin-chan as I thanked them.

"I'll tell her." I stood up, wiped my tears and went outside, going to Elichi and Nicocchi's room.

______________________

"Yo, Nozomi-san~" Niko waved at me.

"You're still outside? Don't you have your own room?"

"Are you kidding me? The Basement? That's not even a room!" He glared at me.

"Accept the fact that you picked the one with no color on it."

Niko went towards me, "I must admit that I'm bad at guessing."

He sighed, "I know it's late but.. I find you attractive."

"Wha-"

"I like Eli but I know that I don't have any chance with her." He suddenly punched the wall, "It's because of Sin! She always get the good stuff!"

"... I don't have time for this!" I immediately headed towards my destination. I felt someone held my wrist and slammed me on the wall. My eyes widened as I came to realized that the person pinning me was Niko.

"I'm not finished talking," He held my chin, "And because of that.. There will be consequences, I hope you're prepared." He said as he looked at me, smirking.

_______________________

Sin Nico's POV:

"Is there something that I don't know?" I looked at Eli, who was still sleeping.
"It's impossible, she won't keep secrets from me.." I began to doubt, "Right..?"

As I was about to take my seat beside Eli, there's someone knocking at the door. "Who is it this time?" I sighed and opened it. I was surprised by the sudden appearance of Honoka, she had a serious expression.

She looked at me and said, "May I talk with you?"

________________________

A/N:

I was planning to finish everything with Part 2, but...

CLIFFHANGER :>

So, there will be part 3~ 

(Strange turn of events, isn't it?)