Chapter 18: Back to Normal

Sin Nico's POV:

~~~~~~Few Days Later~~~~~

As I went in our classroom, my classmates were looking at me, "A-Are you okay? You have been absent almost like a month!"

"Yeah, I'm okay." I replied and smiled at them. 'Wow.. It's been that long?' I thought to myself as I went to my desk.

Our teacher came in, "Good morning, students." We all stood up and greeted him, "Good morning, Sir."

"Ms. Sin Nico Yazawa and Ms. Eli Ayase, are you both finally recovered?" He asked us.

I looked at Eli as she also did the same at me and we both faced him and replied, "Yes, Sir."

"Well, that's good to know. You may ask your classmates for the lessons that you missed. Now take your seats." he said and we thanked him as we all took our seats.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

'Finally, its lunch time...' I thought as I stood up from my desk. I felt someone tapped my shoulder, I turned back to see who it was, "Oh, Eli."

"Where are you going to eat your lunch?" She asked. "Hm... Maybe under that tree, right there." I pointed outside the window. "I'll come with you." She said.

"I'll join too!!" Pure shouted.

"Okay, then let's go!"

They nodded and we went outside our classroom. Nozomi and Maki happened to bump into us, "S-Sorry, Nico-chan.." Maki apologized.

"It's fine, don't be sorry." I smiled at her.

"Where are you guys going?" Nozomi asked.

"Uhm.. We're going there to eat lunch." I once again pointed outside the window.

"Can we join you?"

"Sure."

I noticed Maki being silent. I immediately grabbed Pure and pushed her towards Maki. "Wha-" Maki's words halted when they both fell on the floor, Pure was on top of Maki.

"Ohh, I didn't know you're that kind of person, Pure-chan~" Nozomi teased as we smirked at them and I felt something flowed.

"S-Sin.. Your nose is b-bleeding!" Eli said as she gave me some tissue. I thanked her and wiped it off. "It's suddenly hot here, right Nicocchi?" I nodded at Nozomi.

"Sin Nico Yazawa!" Pure groaned. I just giggled at them. "P-Pure Nico-chan... G-Get off me.." Maki said as she was blushing so hard. "O-Oh, I'm sorry Maki-chan..." Pure apologized as she stood up and offered Maki a hand. She accepted her offer and Pure helped her.

"Oh man.. I wasn't able to take a picture!" I said, trying to look down. "Why would you?!" Pure glared at me.

"That was lewd.. Since you're on it, you should've go all the way and kissed." I teased them once more, "Haha, just kidding-"

I noticed Pure and Maki blushed as red as a tomato.

"Oh well, maybe next time. Shall we go?" Nozomi and Eli nodded as we walked towards our destination. Pure and Maki were just standing, not moving an inch after they heard what I said.

'That huge impact?!' I sighed, "Hey you two love birds, let's get going."

Maki shook her head, "Pure Nico-chan, come back!"

_______________________

We finally arrived and ate our lunch.

'There's never a dull moment whenever you're with friends.' I thought as I took a sip from my juice.

"Is there a problem, Sin?" Eli asked.

"Nope, nothing at all. Why'd you ask?" I looked at her.

"You seem to be in deep thoughts.."

"You're worrying too much." I smiled, "It's great that everything's fine after what happened.."

"I agree." Eli smiled back.

"I see you two are having a lovey-dovey moment~" Nozomi said, teasing us. "Haha, is that so?" I asked, Nozomi nodded and said, "I just realized this but you make a cute pair together~"

"Nozomi.." Eli looked at her.

Nozomi smiled, "I'll keep on supporting you, Elichi."

"Thank you." She smiled back.

I closed my eyes as I murmured,
"Seriously though, I hope these fun days will go on forever..."