Growing Up

Chapter 38

"Babe."

I felt someone shake me.

"Sweetie, I need you up to answer this. Miranda."

I turned over to see Harry standing above me, holding his phone. "What?"

"It's Kendall and Kylie's interview today and who is taking them?"

"You are." I said while grabbing my phone and unlocking it.

"I thought you were."

"Harry it's on the board, it's you." I told him while getting out of bed and walking towards the door. "Kendall! Kylie!" I shouted while leaning over the railing.

"What?" Kendall asked while walking out of the kitchen.

"What does it say on the board for who is bringing you guys to the interview?"

Kendall walked back into the kitchen and I looked at Harry.

"Dad."

"That is why we have a board Harry." I said while walking back into our bedroom. "Good luck girls!"

"Miranda I can't go with them today. I'm flying out to the boys today."

"Figure it out Harry." I told him while laying back down.

"Miranda."

"Harry."

Kendall's POV

"Dad is taking us right?" Kylie asked me while taking a drink of orange juice.

"No he's going to see the boys on tour today."

"How are we gonna get there?"

"I don't know, Dad will probably have Cody drive us."

"Girls I'm leaving in a couple of hours and I can't be there for your interview." Dad said while walking into the kitchen.

"That's fine." Kylie said.

"I'm gonna go ask Cody to take you guys. I would have the twins but they are flying out with me today."

"That's alright. I think Cody is still sleeping." I said while looking at Kylie. "I'll go check."

I walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs and headed towards Cody's room. I don't know why he is still staying here. He has his own room in Christopher's house. I knocked on his door but he didn't answer. I slowly opened it and walked in. I turned the corner and looked at where he has his bed only to find him sleeping. But he wasn't alone..

There in Cody Styles bed laid Daniel's ex-girlfriend Chloe.

Naked.

I quickly ran out of his room and downstairs to find Chris, Kylie, Aric, Emily, Dad, and Daniel all in the kitchen,

"What's the matter Ken?" Emily asked me.

"Um what time did Cody get in last night?"

"About 2, and or sounded like he had a girl with him." Dad said while looking at the boys.

"Are we actually gonna meet this one?" Aric asked.

"Trust me we have met this one." I said while shaking my head.

"Who is it?." Daniel asked.

"Chloe." I said looking at him.

Daniel dropped his spoon into his bowl. "You're kidding."

"No she's up there sleeping in his bed."

"She is naked?" Christopher asked.

"From what I saw yes!"

"CODY NICHOLAS STYLES!!!!" Daniel yelled while running up stairs.

"Daniel!!" Dad said running after him.

"Fuck!" Christopher said while going after the two of them.

We all followed suit and went up the stairs.

"Why is everyone screaming?!" Miley asked coming out of her room.

"Cody slept with Daniels ex-girlfriend Chloe." Aric said while eating his toast.

"I never liked her."

"CODY!!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING DANIEL!!"

"Get the tell outta my house!"

Pretty soon we saw Chloe come running out of Cody's room.

"Slut!" Miley called out after she ran by.

Chloe was a year younger than the Twins but a year older than Miley and Cody. So Miley knew what kind of person Chloe was.

"How the hell could you do that Cody!"

"I was drunk Daniel!"

"Bullshit!"

"Both of you knock it the fuck off!!" My dad's loud voice boomed at the two of them. " Daniel, she is your ex-girlfriend! Cody, you know better than to bring a girl how when both of you are drunk! And a hell of a lot better not to have sex in this house!! I don't care if you are old enough, not in my house!" Dad shouted at the two of them. "Daniel, go get your ass ready so we can go see your brothers! Cody, get dressed you will be taking your sisters to their interview!" Neither of them moved an inch. "Now!" And they were gone as quick as lighting.

*At The Interview*

"Our next guest are just only 15! But in their family at that age you should have a single out, star in a movie, and be a world famous model. Here are 15 year olds Kendall and Kylie Styles. Yes that's right the daughters of Harry and Miranda Styles!"

Kylie and I walked out smiling and waving to the crowd.

"Welcome girls!" Our interviewer Kelly said.

"Thank you for having us." Kylie said to her after she finished hugging her.

"Now in your guys family, when you're 15, by than you must accomplish a lot."

"We do yes. Dylan and Alexis were in a whole bunch of movies before they were even at out age. Hunter as on tour and had an album. Cara was already modeling and taking over. Daniel and Chris were still doing school, but Chris bought his own house at the age of 17." I said while looking at Kylie.

"Miley and Cody were doing all their singing and stuff. And right now our brothers are on tour. Our father, Dan and Chris are all with them right now." Kylie said while smiling.

"Please tell us what you guys are doing?"

"Apart from taking after our Mom and sisters in the modeling world. We put out our own line of clothes."  I said while smiling at the crowd that was clapping.

"It will officially be released tomorrow at 4." Kylie said "I know odd time but we couldn't decided what time, so our Dad helped and since we are the fourth set of twins we decided on 4." 

"Thank you girls for coming on. I really hope you come again, and good luck on your line." Kelly said to us.

"Thank you for having us." I said while shaking her hand.

"Don't go any where, up next we have a live performance from Austin Mahone! Girls aren't you related to him?"

"We are yeah he is our mom's godson." Kylie said to Kelly.

"I'll it at that. Be back in a bit." Kelly said while smiling at the camera.