Alexis's Big News

Chapter 35

As you all know Alexis is pregnant with her long time boyfriend Ian. Last week they went to the doctors and found out they were going to have twins.  

Alexis came and told Harry and I, of course she had a bunch of questions about giving birth to twins. She said at first she was scared as hell than she remembered that I gave birth to 5 sets of twins so I should be pro by now. 

"Have you picked out names yet?" Harry asked her and Ian while we were all sitting at the table drinking tea.

"We were actually going to talk to all the kids and everyone about that today. I wanted to call a Family Meeting." Alexis said.

"Yeah I think that's a great idea." I said to her while getting up and going to the inter come to call all of the kids down.

"Lets go into the living room." Harry said while grabbing my cup and walking into the living room.

I walked into the living room to find about half of my kids.

"Who are we missing?"

"Roll call."

"Dylan and Frankie?"

"Here."

"Alexis and Ian are here.

"Hunter?" Nothing.

"Cara?"

"Here."

"Go find your brother."

"Daniel and Christopher?"

"I think they are with Hunter." 

"Cara the twins too."

"And Cody." Miley said.

"Ashton and Luke are here."

"Kendall and Kylie?"

"In the kitchen."

"Aric is here, twins, Christian, Okay the floor is all to Alexis and Ian."

"Alright so you all know I am pregnant, and today we found out that I am going to be having twins.Twin baby names"

"Twins?!"

"Congratulations!"

"Thank you, but um we wanted to ask you guys about names. Ian and I do have a couple picked out and we wanted to know if you guys had any ideas?" Alexis asked her siblings.

"What is your guys ideas?"

"Well Ian doesn't really like it but Sawyer Thomas for one of them."

"I wanted Cole Matthew, but than we found out it would be two kids so now I'm considering Sawyer."

"I really like those two names."

"Yeah I wouldn't change it."

"Sawyer Thomas and Cole Matthew."

"Sawyer Thomas and Mason Seth."

"That one is good."

"Mason Seth? Sounds a bit weird."

"Want the name we were gonna name Evan?"

"What is it?"

"Sawyer Thomas and Michael Fletcher."

"That's great! Ian!"

"I like yeah."

"Sawyer Thomas and Michael Fletcher Styles." Alexis said.

"Styles?" Ian questioned her.

"Well yeah." She said while looking at all of us.

"Somerhalder."