In Between

Chapter 3

It has been 10 months since Cara was born, and in those 10 months Harry started the tour, we have flown out many times to see him and the other boys perform.

We celebrated Harry's 25th birthday and Alexis 4th birthday, and in four months it will be Dylan's 5th birthday and Hunter's 4th also, than its my 21st birthday and lets not forget that it will also be Cara's 1st birthday which we will be spending in London with everybody that is a family friend, friend, or family.

Harry's been talking about moving to Los Angeles more and more. I want to wait until after Cara's birthday. He's told me that if we do move there than we can live in Bel-Air and that he already has looked at houses there and thinks he has found the perfect one.

*6 months later*

Harry and I have moved the family to the US!

Dylan and Alexis didn't like the fact of that, but Harry told them that when ever they want they can fly out. When we go to LAX there was a bunch on paps, we had questions flying at us asking where the other two were, because Alexandria lived in London, we couldn't have Dylan and Alexis come with us.

I know Hunter and Harry were both very sad about that, but just like Harry told the other two, he said that Hunter could fly over and see them if he really missed them.

Since than I have really enjoyed living here. I get more modeling digs in New York than here but I do as much as I can. I've also seen a lot of the old people I use to hang out with here when I still lived here. I must say I do miss hanging out with my childhood best friend but ever since I moved back her and I haven't been more than 20 feet away from her.

We recently went and got tattoos done like we did when we were young. On my 16th birthday her and I went and got matching tattoos done. We also got our belly buttons done at the same time, and she was there when Hunter was born. She's actually his god mother.

She just adores Cara and even went and got her ears pierced. The tattoos that we got this time were dream catchers and we had each drawn in our names into the catchers. She just had my name but I had Harry, Hunter, Alexis, Dylan, Cara, and her name all in mine. We got them done on our ribs and man did it hurt like a bitch.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Alright this chapter is just a filler and what kinda happened since Cara was born.

Welcome To My Crazy Styles Familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें