TransTubes™

-bracketed selections like [this] are the option  chosen, bolded phrases are options and phrases said by the app-

TransTubes was probably the smartest thing brought to mixed schools, but Jesus was it annoying. Everything needs that peppy tone and overexplanation. You can never get enough messages asking "do you understand?" and that of the sort. The service is especially slow at this school, but as a human, that's the least of my worries. Growing up in an all-human section of town, I've never actually met a giant. I stay at the corner of one of the 8 by 6 foot tubes extending from the walls of the hallways, pressing myself inward to not be in the way or be spotted as cliques of humans pass by giggling and thundering footsteps are the only view I have of the school. I wait, growing impatient at the speed of the app's download, or lack thereof.

Every mixed school is required by law to have these tubes from the government-based company TransTubes extending in every area and hallway of the school, even in giant-only hallways, due to safety regulations. Every student is supposed to have a TransTubes account, which is made to give construction updates on the tubes if they take place and others like that. The main point of TransTubes, however, is for rides that giants give humans to class. There are doors in the tubes that are unlocked from the inside only so we can hitch a faster ride to class if the classes are just too far away to get to in the 5 minutes we have. Since the giant giving the ride will need to have more time to get to their own class afterward, they're given 2 extra minutes. Obviously, people have taken advantage of this and made fake ride plans to get time to be out of class.

I open the app that finally finishes its loading cycle, and I'm greeted by the ever happy introduction.

Welcome to TransTubes, Transportation Made Classier™!

Please select: species

Giant or [Human]

Please select: gender

Male or Female or [Other]

Please select: age

Under 15 or [15+]

Type in: first name last name

Taylor Burnham

Create a username!

taylorburnham01

Create a password!

********

Are you sure you want to create your account?

[Yes] or No

Confirm once more: You want to make your account, taylorburnham01?

YES BITCH LET ME MAKE IT OH MY GOD

[Yes] or No

Congratulations, you've successfully created your TransTubes™ account! Would you like a tutorial on how to use the app?

Yes or [No]

How to use the TransTubes™ app:

I literally selected No.

In the top left hand corner, the Home icon (🏠) will give you a list of every human and giant you've gotten/given a ride to so far.

In the top middle section, the Rides icon (🚀) will give  you a list of giants available in your area if you're a human, and will be the center of notifications from humans if you're a giant.

In the top right hand corner, the Updates icon (🔔) will give you school and government updates on construction of not only this app in the future, but the TransTubes™ in your very own school!

Are you ready to start using the app?

[Yes] or No

Are you sure?

I'm going the throw my phone across the school.

[Yes] or No

Congratulations, the TransTubes™ app welcomes you for Transportation Made Classier!

With all of that time wasted setting up, I now don't have time to get to class on my own. Thank goodness I now have my trusty TransTubes (trademark intensifies) app! I open the Rides icon, and alas, there are no names. I huff and walk off to my class, knowing I'll be late.

-think of this as like an introductory story, the app will play a role in a future oneshot. I just wanted to make something kind of cool and different from your average one-shot, even if there's not much action-