BEN Vs Cleverbot a Techno battle!

Hey guys fourth chapter here I Truthfully would have stopped the story until two people added my story on their reading list!

Jeff: This bitch was gonna stop the book Im still on chapter 2!!!

BEN: You're actually reading this garbage?

Me: On to the chapter!!

--------------------------------

BEN's P.O.V

So I guess you're wondering what me and Slender talked about last night, huh? Well I'll tell you, just don't mention this to Jeff!

Flashback

------------

After Jeff had ran out, Slender pulled out a chair and told me to sit.

"What do wanna you talk about?" I asked

"About Jeffery." I hated when he called Jeff by his full name

"It seems that Jeff has more of a connection to Jack then everyone."

"Wait.....Hold that thought.." Something is wrong.

I ran to my room and Cleverbot was on. That's weird... I turned it off and began walking out the door until it turned back on.

"SALLY IF YOU TOUCHED MY POOR LAPTOP I'M GOING TO......UH... NEVER PLAY WITH YOU AGAIN.!?!"

Suddenly, the door opened with a very Angry Sally.

"No one would want to touch your shitty laptop and IF SOMEONE WANTED TO TOUCH IT, IT SURE AS HELL WOULDN'T BE ME!!!" She punched my laptop, causing a crack in it and she walked away with a satisfied smirk on her face.

"Okay It wasn't her...."

Cleverbot: Hello There

I nearly jumped 20 feet in the air.

Cleverbot: I have L.J your Next....

Then it hit me the Creepy Pasta Catcher. Suddenly 4 cords shot after me. Another pair of cords grabbed the cords..but they weren't cords...Tendrils....

"I leave you alone for 10 minutes and you're fighting your on creation......"

"It's The Catcher!!" I said backing away from the computer

"Like I didn't know that." Slender said sighing

I stood up and and grabbed my phone.

"AZORATH METRION ZENTHOS.."

Nothing happened...

"Really.." Slenderman sighed

"You never know unless you try...."

"No jokes now!" I ran to the computer and snatched the cord out.

The computer turned off and I Used my famous line...

"You shouldn't have done that.." Sally Chuckled

"HEY THAT'S MY LINE!"

I practically yelled at her.

I ran up to her only to find my body go upside down.

"Let's go...." Slender said

"DAMN YOU SALLY!"

"See ya later" she stuck out her tounge and tried to walk off.

"You're not off the hook either Sally." Slendy grabbed her too and we walked off.

* Time Skip *

After a 30 minute talk about Jeff being connected to Laughing Jack, he let me go..

I walked up the stairs and noticed Jeff lying cold on the floor. I picked him up and threw him on the bed. I felt my cheeks burn as jealousy was going through My body L.J was lucky.

I smiled as I layed in the bed and fell asleep.

That's a rap I have a question should this story have short chapters and a long book or long chapters with a short book. Let me know

(Blessing)