Recreating Humans! BEN's adventure!

Well this took wayyyy longer then I expected. Other then healing my arm I dropped my phone! Then school started. Blah blah blah Writers block blah blah blah. Now I have finally made a chapter. A long one at that. I didn't wanna make you guys wait so long for nothing.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Jeff's P.O.V
I had woken up completely tired. I was in a strange liquid of sorts. I could still feel my wounds and yes they did hurt. I was able to tilt my head which I was thankful for and I began to look at my surroundings. I was in a pool of sorts and I wasn't the only one in it. Sally and Toby were also in it. But I couldn't see BEN or Bentha. I tried to speak but my mouth refused to open. Eventually I gave up on trying to speak and just decided to stare at the ceiling. After a long portion of time I decided to start moving. Unfortunately my body was so stiff that I could only sit up straight. I had never seen this place in my entire life but it felt like I had been here 1000 times. Eventually the others two woke up. First Sally then Toby after we all got to the point where we all could sit up we begun to talk.

"I'm guessing no one knows where Ben and Bentha are?" Sally asked questioningly. I shook my head no and there was no response from Toby. "Did they die in the fight?" Sally then asked. "They would never!" I yelled regretting it quickly as I grabbed my throat as it burned in pain. "It was just a theory don't take it to heart." Sally said sighing. "Well looks like there's quite the commotion going on!" A Mysterious man said as his shadow could be seen as he slowly walked into the room. My eyes widened as I saw who it was. "You're!"
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
In the ERS System
The Prime form of BEN had entered the ERS, Panting heavily. "We have arrived." Prime BEN stood up and begun to absorb the electric current. The Currents healed his wounds and replenished his stamina. "Much better..I guess I should start the diffusion process." Prime BEN sat in a meditated pose. Inhaling and exhaling in a calm pattern, Prime BEN begun glowing and when he stopped glowing he was just BEN again. "Well that ends that..." BEN said as he stood up. "Unfortunately I'll have to remake you. But putting the memories that you've had until now should be an easy task." BEN brung up a screen full of information. Scrolling things around and moving information. BEN pondered if he should change her outer appearance deciding it wouldn't matter in the end.
In the end he had everything set and began the operation to remake her. "Lets begin."

BEN proceeded into the next stage as he loaded the information files. "Lets see..." BEN then groaned. "I forgot how tedious this could be all in all." BEN then compiled a list of things he would need to recreate Bentha.
"Human DNA."
"Electrical Volts...Maximum Output 100."
"Artificial Organs"
"5 Gallons of water..."
"10 Ten gallons of blood.."

"ARGH! Who made this stupid list! I don't even remember having to do all this the first time!" BEN threw the list into the trash repeating he didn't need it multiple times. He paced around the ERS looking for the closest outlet towards a Human. "I might as well stop sulking and get this over with." Having found one he turned into electric energy diving into the outlet. When he came back out he was in the bathroom of what he assumed was a fast food area.

He transformed back into his disguise (Regular Jeans and a Green Hoodie) and exited the bathroom. He looked around realising he was in a sort of burger joint. "Well it shouldn't be to hard to get Human DNA here." BEN begun to walk through watching people eating, talking, and having a good time. Honestly it made him sick so he decided he would do this the 'simple' way.

He sat thinking, What kind of DNA would he even need. A strand of hair or some spit. Being disgusted by the thought of both he decided he could get most of the materials he needed by going back to where it all started. He sighed going back into the bathroom to surf through the electrical currents of the ERS. When he came back out he was in a room but not just any room. "Benny's room..." BEN said thinking back to the first time time he came here.