GodDamnit Jeff!

HELLO EVERYONE! I HAD REACHED THE AMOUNT I NEEDED TO MAKE A NEW CHAPTER. Phew Why am I so Hyper? I Don't Know For One  but I guess I should Start The Story.
---------------&------&-------&-----------
Ben's P.O.V

"Oh God." I muttured. Not even a hour into This journey and we're already in trouble. I sighed and pulled out a out a pixilated Zelda Sword out from my bag. "God Damnit. I take the Left and you take the right, Jeff?" At First, Jeff was looking at the left one, but when he looked at the right one he Nodded at me pulling out his butcher Knife.

Suddenly the Boy dashed at us and Under His Left arm a Knife Came Out.(in my mind I imagine one side of his sleeve cut off so you can see his arm and the sleeve is on the other one. Same with the girl) Jeff Eyes Widened . He saw the Boy. "KNIFE USER!" He kicked the girl and ran at the boy taking him instead.

I Ran at the Girl and she had a Katana. My Sword Hit Her Katana With a clang but I wasn't wasting time and shot some electric cords from my back and stabbed two in both her lungs. Then I added electric in the mix frying her lungs killing her.

When I Turned Jeff Was Just Finishing Slashing A Smile through the boys face. "I usually don't do this with kids..but he attacked." Jeff got up cleaning his blade. I looked at Jeff and sighed again. He was so darn cute..Wait what?! I think I need a cool down. Jeff looked at me and I turn away quick with red all over my face.. Could it be true...? Do I really like....Nah. It would be weird and stuff.. Then again I'm a CreepyPasta...A lot of stuff is weird with us..

We finally make it to the sidewalk of town and began walking. I looked at the street sign and was surprised. I was pretty sure my CreepyPasta counter-part lived around here. "Jeff I'll be right back I have to go Check something out." He looked at me and shrugged. "Whatever I'm gonna go get some pineapples. God forbid if I see that dorito girl.." I smiled and went to my counterparts location. It was in a video game next to a trash can. Turning into electricity I went inside the console. "Bentha?!" I yelled.

"Huh? OH BENNY!" she ran at me and tackled me to the ground. We started talking and I told her to watch out for the CreepyPasta catcher. She told me that she was coming with us so I guess that's cool?

We met back up with Jeff and he has Toby with Him and we are ready to leave. We start leaving out the city when we met are next problem....a big problem.

Standing before us was Demon Atros (he ain't real I just threw him in) he was on par with Zalgo.... Everyone in the city dropped dead. Then he turned at us. "Fuck." We all Stated at the same time

*CHAPTER END*
*Members Added 2*

How was this chapter guys? XD don forget to Vote and Shit cause.

11 Votes = One Chapter
11 Votes + 2 comments = A chance to be In a chapter.

Bai now