Salad.

One day, a normal day, like any other. Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Wendy, Erza, Gajeel, Carla, Happy, And Lily all came back from edolas.

"Where's my cat?!" Gajeel shouted.

"Im right here." Lily said popping out of a bush.

"So.. Tiny!" Everyone said.

"Yes, this is my earth form. I can't be in my other form for very long." Lily said. "Anyways, and I came across someone that was snooping around." He said.

Lily pulled the rope out from the bush, and a white haired girl was revealed."Heyyy! Oww! Be more gentle! I go to Fairy Tail too!" A white girl yelled.

Natsu stared at the girl. "Lisanna?"

It was Lisanna.

Lisanna stares at Natsu. "Natsuuuu!!" Lisanna yelled as she hugged him. "I missed you so much!" She said.

Later on, they went to the guild. The guild master threw a party for Lisannas return. Lisanna and Natsu was catching up by the bar. While Lucy was sitting at the table closest to the door. Alone.

'So what I've heard is that Lisanna was Natsus bestfriend as a child?' Lucy thought. 'But me and Natsu were bestfriends.. I just hope everything goes back to the way they were.' She thought.

Later on, at 1:00, Lucy decided to go a job. Alone. Lucy went up to the board and picked out a job. She went over to Mira. "Hey Mira, Is like to do this job." Lucy showed Mira the flyer.

"Okay! Have a nice day Lucy!" Mira said happily.

Natsu and Lisanna were sitting together on the bar next to where Mira was and saw Lucy. "Wait where's Lucy going?" Natsu asked.

"Oh a job silly!" Mira said.

"Why didn't she take me or Gray, or Erza, or even happy?" He asked curiously.

"Hmm.. I'm not sure. Probably because you all are occupied at the moment. Like Gray, he's too busy stripping, Erza, she's eating her cake, and happy, he's eating his fish." She said.

"Oh, and your talking to Lisanna. That's probably why." She also said.

"Ah. Okay." Natsu said.

"Hey Natsu.. I know I just got back today, but.. knowing you have an entire team.. can I join too?" Lisanna asked.

"Well of course! The team would be much better with you!" Natsu said happily. "Lisanna just joined team Natsu!" Natsu said.

~

Lucy was on her way to a job to save the town from a drought. Lucy summoned Aquarius from a dirty river.

"HOW DARE YOU SUMMON ME OUT OF DIRTY WATER!" Aquarius screamed. "I'm sorry!! That's all I could find!" Lucy said.

"Anyways, could you please give this twin some water? Their in a drought." Lucy said. "Ugh. You brat." Aquarius huffed as she sent water flying everywhere.

Later on, Lucy got back to the guild, and Natsu came running up to Lucy. "Lucy! Lisanna joined team Natsu!" Natsu said in excitement.

"Oh.. *fake smiles terribly* that's great!" Lucy said. "Anyways.. I'll go.. get something to eat." Lucy said as she quickly walked away.

'That was weird..' Natsu thought.

Lucy went and ordered herself a small salad. She walked to her deaf by the door where no one was at. Lucy looked and Natsu and Lisanna bonding and laughing. Her stomach felt upset.

Lucy decided she wasent going to eat the rest of that day. Lucy stood up and grabbed her stuff and walked to the guild doors. Natsu stares at her.

'What has gotten into you Lucy?' Natsu thought.

~

Later on Lucy walked home and went inside. Natsu then walked to her house an hour later. He stood there. Staring at her window.

'Lucy seems upset.. but.. I shouldn't interfere.' Natsu thought.

Lucy was upstairs in her room. She was fighting in her novel.

"I have a feeling that things are going to change around the guild." Lucy said to herself.