Brenda | | Part 1

Y/n's POV
I am in a car, driving on the dirty road of New Mexico. I will meet the cast for the movie I am playing in-The Scorch Trials. Actually, I am very excited. The Maze Runner series are my favorite books and the movie has also became my favorite movie. Also, my best friend-Kaya-is playing Teresa so that means we will hang out a lot! She made me apply for the role, but after that she had to come here and start shooting, so I decided to keep it a surprise. I am wearing a pair of jeans and a Beacon Hills Lacrosse Jersey with 'Stilinski 24' on the back. Yeah, Teen Wolf fan. Deal with it(Sorry if you don't like Teen Wolf or Stiles, just pretend for the imagine).

The car came to a stop. I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't see that we arrived. I left the car and felt the scorching sun on my skin. Woah, perfect please to film the Scorch Trials. I was greeted by Wes Ball himself.

"Y/n! Nice to see you again!"he exclaimed.

"You too, Wes"I said giving him a big smile. I actually can't believe I got the role in the first place. Brenda was always my favorite in the book, after Newt, of course and now I've gotta play her! How cool is that??

"Ready to meet the cast?"he asked.

"As ready as I will ever be"I answered with confidence. I was okay with seeing Kaya again, but I am totally freaking out to meet the others. Dylan and Ki Hong and....Thomas. My celebrity crush. It will be so cool! I am meeting my two favorite fictional characters in the whole wide universe! Stiles and Newt!

"Well then, let's go!"Wes said and we started walking to a big camp, full of people walking around. Me and Wes walked to one big tent. Inside, the cast of the Maze Runner was chilling around before a day of shooting. I am starting tomorrow with Giancarlo who will play Jorge. I will probably get close with him, we have a lot of scenes together. Anyways, everyone turned to me and Kaya's eyes went wide.

"Y/N!"she yelled and ran to me screaming. She jumped on me and hugged me like we haven't seen each other from years. I hugged her back and we both screamed, the guys holding their ears from us.

"Okay, I see you are getting along"Wes said when we calmed down"Now guys, meet our new Brenda!"Wes said and everyone flashed me smiles, Kaya's eyes going wide

"You got the role?"she asked calmly

"I got the role."and with that, we both started screaming again.

"Okay guys see ya later!"Wes yelled over us leaving not wanting his ears to start bleeding. Seen it in Teen Wolf. Dial with it. When we stopped screaming once again, she turned to the guys.

"Okay guys, meet my best friend-Y/n!"she said and everyone flashed me a smile, while I waved shyly. I am in a room with the cast of the best movie ever! I am so nervous. What if I screw up? God-

"Nice shirt"Dylan suddenly says. Dylan O'Brien is talking with me? OH MY GOD DYLAN O'BRIEN IS TALKING WITH ME!??

"Well, that's not all"Kaya said looking at my back and turning me around, then putting my hoodie on to show the back of the sweatshirt. Amazing day to wear this shirt Y/n!

"Heh, I like you girl."Dylan said and I turned around. I am probably as red a tomato. I looked at everyone. Dylan, Ki Hong, Dexter, Jakob who's also new and then at Thomas. The freaking Thomas Sangster. I can't believe it!

Thomas's POV
This girl is just...woah. I practically have no words. I saw her sitting next to Dylan asking him why there isn't a seventh season of Teen Wolf. I totally zoned out she is just gorgeous. I  totally have to talk to her...

The next day-after the shoot
Thomas's POV
She is just as amazing actress as is beautiful. I walked to her since she finished her scene and was tying up her shoe.

"Hey Y/n!"I said and she snapped her head up to me.

"Oh! Thomas! Hey!"she said with a slight blush on her cheeks. She got up and looked at me"What's up?"she asked. 

"Well, I just wanted to say that you are very good actress. You still don't have any bloopers."I said and she chuckled

"Really? I actually don't have any 'carrier' behind my back like you guys. That's my first try"she said honestly, shocking me.

"You've gotta be kidding me! You are amazing!"I said and she blushed even more

"Umm...thanks Thomas! I really appreciate that said from you. You are actually my favorite actor"she said making me blush.

"Yeah?"I asked

"Of course! I loved you in Nanny McPhee and Love Actually and Phantom Halo!"she said and blushed after what she said"I-I mean I loved your acting! Yeah, that's exactly what I meant"she said.

"Well, thank you then"I said with a big smile. She liked me! Before I can say something else, Wes yelled.

"Cut off guys! We are done for today!"he said. 

"Phew good. It's so hot here and with these clothes"she said motioning to her clothes. She was wearing a dirty pair of pants, some low boots, a plaid, dirty white shirt with a leather jacked over(not the same outfit as Brenda's in the movie guys). She looked good

"Yeah, I am feeling hot too. C'mon, let's get to the cars"I suggested and she nodded

~ t i m e s k i p ~
We arrived back in the hotel and walked to the reception.

(WARNING! It may get emotional for you guys)

"Room 250"I said to the lady and she handed me my key. I turned to Y/n who happened to be standing right next to me, looking weird at me"What?"I asked with a chuckle.

"Isn't that ironic?"she asked with a chuckle also.

"What is ironic?"I asked, clearly confused. She giggled.

"Nothing"she said and walked away to the elevator. I followed her. She pressed the button for the 9th floor. I was on the same. When we arrived she went right, me too. I stopped in front of my room and she stoped in front of the one across from mine.

"It seems we are neighbors"Y/n giggled.

"Yeah..."I said. Bigger chance for me, hehe...

"Well, see ya at dinner"she said opening her room.

"See ya!"I said way to excited. Do I like her?

"Bye Thommy!"she said and closed the door, snapping me out from staring at her. Yeah, I totally like her.