The end.

I needed few minutes for my brain and body to function again, his lips made a mess of me I even forgot about chaeyoung for a while, after many attempts I managed to put him to sleep. I kissed his forehead and turned around to see jeongyeon smiling at me. I blushed and sat beside him on the bed.

"Momo"

"Hm?"

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Favor? Sure"

"Go and meet sana"

I stared at his eyes and he held my hand "she will open a shop soon, she changed and aren't you curious to see chaeyoung's daughter?"

"I am but" I bit my lower lip "I can't stop blaming her" I broke into tears, today my emotions are overwhelmed I guess.

"No no don't" he pulled me into another tight hug "it's his destiny and fate sana needs you, she needs a family beside her, right?"

I nodded "I will go to her tomorrow" I sniffed and wiped my tears with the back of my hand.

He cupped my face and smiled widely "why are you so cute?"

I cringed and eventually, we fell asleep... His heartbeats were a lullaby for me to fall asleep as I rested my head on his chest.

Morning came, he insisted on driving me to sana's house after we had breakfast together at a nearby coffee shop.

"How did you know that sana is opening a shop?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Mina told me, the opening is soon so be nice to her okay?"

"Yeah mina still contact her" I rolled my eyes but he put his hand on mine.

"It's okay, you are kind hearted and I am sure you will forgive her"

I blew air from my mouth and stared out of the window, I am worried and nervous, I will meet her after almost two years...

"What if she kicked me out of her house huh?" I raged.

"Momo, sana is so weak and effortless do you think she is this cold-hearted?"

"Yes!"

He raised his eyebrow at me "Momo?"

"No" I lowered my head in shame and he laughed at me. Eventually, we arrived.

"Fighting! I will wait for a phone call for an update" he screamed for me as I left the car, I flashed him a fake smile but he knows I don't truly mean it so he laughed it off and left.

I know this building, I know that chaeyoung owns an apartment here... I took a deep breath while holding baby chaeyoung and walked to the security, I had to tell him who am I and who am I going to meet. He led me to the elevator and I can feel my heart throbbing in my chest.

'Apartment 1020' I rang the bell and waited for almost ten seconds.

"She is not here" I said and was about to leave when the door shut open.

Her brother can walk? He is taller and manlier than before! Puberty.

"Oh momo noona, I remember you!" he bowed humbly "long time no see"

His mother joined him and bowed to me "Welcome!" she was drying her hands with a towel, I took off my shoes and stepped in. The house was neat and well decorated. I sat on the couch in the living room, I can see a pink carpet with toys here and there I bet it's for sana's daughter.

"He is so beautiful, what is his name?" Yeni asked as he stroke chaeyoung's cheek.

"Chaeyoung"