Chapter Five.

I was sitting on the bed, biting my lower lip I was holding my phone and staring at my chat with jeongyeon.

Hi, jeongyeon today was so fun but I am curious about your ringtone, what is it?

Hi. It's Naruto ost.

"What with this lame and cold answer" I said under my breath...

This is was not the first time I get this cold reply from him... I scrolled down and started to read our conversations.

Today the match was awesome!

I remember how excited I was that day and how happy I was because they won against the most famous basketball team in town. But I didn't get any reply... His coldness is making me angry but I am liking him more and more every day.

The Christmas holiday started from today, we decided to meet at the basketball yard in our compound... I was wearing a sweater and two jackets the weather was so cold but no, we want to hang out!

I sat with sana and chaeyoung on the bench in front of the basketball yard.

"I am freezing!" sana whined.

Chaeyoung didn't hesitate to take off his gloves "I am okay" he said handing them to her, I smiled when I saw the way sana was looking at him but he was so stupid. He just looked away "Oh it's jeongyeon and his friends"

Amazing! My heart throbbed upon hearing his name! I stared at him and smiled, he was practicing as always...

"Isn't he cold?" I said and they looked at me in shock "He is wearing a short and sleeveless t-shirt!" I stated and chaeyoung raised his eyebrow at me.

"Don't worry he doesn't get cold easily" said mina, chaeyoung moved so she can sit beside him but she sat beside me, she handed us some snacks she bought and we eating silently while swaying left and right. Chaeyoung was telling us some of his lame jokes so laughing made us warm. I felt my hands shaking as soon as I saw jeongyeon bidding goodbye to his friends and walking toward us, he was wearing his jacket in front of me and I couldn't keep my eyes off him until mina elbowed me.

"Stop staring at him you are drooling" she said while gritting her teeth.

"Do you want some?" I offered him some of my chips... I don't like sharing my food at all but for jeongyeon? He can take it if he wants.

"You never offered me food what the hell?" chaeyoung was glaring at me but I slapped his shoulder playfully it was strong enough to make him flinch and fall from the bench.

"I don't like the ketchup flavor" he stated and looked at mina "Shall we go my father is here"

"Sure" she said already getting up.

"Bye" they waved at us and I watched them go his father's nice car. I sighed and looked down.

"I will go and buy" said chaeyoung, sana whined and followed him leaving me alone... Well, I wasn't completely alone since some girls and boys are also hanging out.

"Hey" said jimin as he approached me... Actually, since he and chaeyoung were fired from school he didn't make any fight and was really calm with his friends.

"Hey" I faked a smile at him.

"Uhm" he touched his nape and looked down shyly "Can I have your phone number?"

"Ehhh?"

"Don't get me wrong! It's only for our courses, sometimes I skip classes and I have few questions", it was the first time I feel him stuttering and nervous...

I kept staring at him blankly "I don't know"

"Please, I won't bother you, I swear I changed"

I sighed and gave up. He saved my number and stepped backward "Thank you, I am so happy!" he waved at me and rushed outside the yard. I decided not to tell chaeyoung because I know he will get mad. I sighed as we walked back to our building... I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling... as much as I try to not think about him I found myself thinking only about him. While eventually, I was feeling that he doesn't like me at all... To be continued...