Chapter Fifteen. (Jeongmo)

Momo's POV

A few days passed since that night... I dream about it every night. I haven't met him nor mina. No one knows about it. It was hard to hide the pain in my lower region the first day but the pain was eventually gone.

"STOP EATING ICE CREAM!" my mom scolded me. But I rolled my eyes and kept eating the bowl in my hands while watching drama on the TV when the doorbell rang "OPEN THE DOOR!" she yelled from the kitchen, she was eating dinner with my father. I rolled my eyes and got up to open the door. I wanted to slap myself or just ran away.

Yoo jeongyeon.

Wearing a white shirt and black pant with his nice brushed hair, standing in front of me.

While I am wearing a yellow sweater pant with one of chaeyoung's hoodies. I miss him so I want to smell his scent. It was a bad decision to wear these colors together and oh, my hair was tied up in a messy ponytail. I dropped the spoon and it fell on the ground.

He laughed and picked it up "Hi is momo here?" he joked!

And is this jeongyeon? His eyes were fixed on mine. Does he remember? Why his eyes and stares are so different from before? I can feel softness and sparkles in them.

"Hey" I said awkwardly.

"Are you free? Shall we go out somewhere?"

I widened my eyes "Me? And you?"

He nodded and pointed at my lips "but wash your face there is ice cream on your cheek"

'SHIIT!' I screamed in my mind "Just wait for me" I slammed the door in his face and rushed to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I wore blue jeans with black sweater and sneakers.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" my mom nagged.

"I am bored I will walk around" I kissed her and my father's cheeks and rushed outside the apartment. Jeongyeon was leaning on the wall looking down at his feet.

He smiled "let's go" he walked to the elevator and pressed the button.

"Oh I forgot to bring my wallet!" I slammed my forehead and he laughed.

"It's okay I am with you"

Did he just pat my back? He made me walk before him and we stood inside the lift. Every organ in my body was literally shaking.

He has a white BMW X1... Their company became more famous in the last few years so I assume that he is filthy rich now. I opened the passenger's seat door there was some stuff on it such as tissue box, pens and wallpapers.

"Oh I am sorry" I felt his body pressed on my back, he grabbed them and tossed them to the back seat "my father uses this car often so he probably forgot them here" he smiled warmly at me. I sat and put my seatbelt on.

"Summer this year is so hot right?" he said rolling his sleeve up to his elbows. His forearms are so tight and muscular. Starting the engine with the push of a button. I wanted to touch him and run my fingers through his brownish hair. Observing his movements, a sigh escapes my lips. The way he licks his lips while turning the steering wheel, I cleared my dry throat and looked away.

"Are we going to meet mina?" I broke the awkward silence.

"Nah, it's just me and you"

"Why?"

It was the red light so he stopped the car and looked at me "I don't know" he continued driving and I don't know where he is heading to.

"Why did you break up with jimin?"

"Uhm he loved my more than I did"

"And who is that supposed to be a bad thing?" he chuckled.

"What do you think? What if you met a girl that she loves you more than you do? Would you stay with her?"

He looked at me and frowned "it depends if she is a nice girl I might fall for her"

"I hope you will meet her then" I smiled and looked out of the window "OH! Escape Room!" I always wanted to try playing it but my friends and co-workers aren't really into it.

"You know it?" he panicked! "shall we go?"

"YES" I screamed a bit and he laughed. He parked the car near the game center in hongdae. We were equally excited. We went to one of the easiest rooms since we are beginners. We entered a small room with white walls and countless numbers are written on it with numbers. We have to find the password to open the door and escape.

The game was fun, but I almost had a heart attack whenever our hands will accidentally touch, or when he stares right into my eyes when we talk or when we high five every time we find a clue.

"I will wash my hands" he left to the bathroom and I noticed the worker staring at me with heart-shaped eyes. I smiled at her and lifted my eyebrow at her.

"You and your boyfriend are so cute together"

"Eh? He is not my boyfriend" I yelped "I wish" she didn't hear the last word right?

"Well, I hope then you two will date because you suit each other so much and trust me I don't make wrong assumes" she winked at me and jeongyeon arrived.

We decided to eat at Subway, we were eating the sandwich calmly and my mind was messy. I am with my crush who took my virginity a few days ago and people think we are cute together... Should I be hopeful?

"Momo"

"Hm?"

"About that night" he muted a bit and I was cursing inside of my head "I remember it and I don't want to make things awkward between us, okay?"

"I- Uhm- Sure" I blushed and looked down.

"I was drunk and it was a mistake, we are still friends right?"

I yelped and nodded "sure" I wanted to cry... My hopes will always turn down in a matter of minutes of seconds... He will always hurt me and make my wounded heart bleed and wince "can we go home? I am tired"

He nodded and he eventually dropped me at the building. With heavy steps I walked to our apartment... When? When will I find someone that will cherish me and love me? To be continued...