Chapter Six.

It was past midnight when sana woke up from her sleep, she looked at the water bottle next to her and found it empty. She sighed and got up, she was rubbing her eyes while walking to the kitchen when she heard her parents chatting.

"What we will do honey? The kids don't know that you are jobless" her mom said concernedly. Sana widened her eyes and walked closer.

"I am doing my best honey, I will find a job and do the surgery for our yeni"

"Yeah he is starting to get hopeless I don't want him to feel that"

"It's okay I will do my best to make more honey" he pulled his wife into a tight hug. Sana lowered her head sadly and she walked back to her room where she grabbed her phone. She opened her chatroom with jongin and saw the ads he sends her for strip dancing. They even pay money for the young strippers. She looked at herself in the mirror.

"Is it the right thing sana?" she said in a low voice.

Meanwhile

Momo was having a hard time, she couldn't sleep... If she doesn't think of jeongyeon he will come to her dreams. She is starting to hate it.

She hates the idea of her being in love while he doesn't even notice her messages. What's the end of her wonders... She never knows.

Today we are back to school, it was a bit messy because that our director is retiring today. There was a ceremony in the sports hall but before we go I went to mina's class, some students were there some weren't mina wasn't there but jeongyeon was. I took a deep breath and walked to him.

"Hey jeongyeon senior, happy new year" I said, I tried to not sound excited but failed miserably.

"Happy new year momo" he smiled at me while he was sitting back recklessly "Mina is on the football field"

So he doesn't want to talk to me.... "Thank you" I smiled dryly at him and walked to see mina and sana along with chaeyoung were with her.

These days sana is so calm as much as we tried to talk to her or asked her what's wrong she would not answer and just act strong and cool but I know that something is wrong with her. I was busy chatting and laughing with mina when I saw chaeyoung's concerned eyes toward sana. He is so soft and tender. I wish I can meet someone like him.

"Sana, I am your friend so please tell me, you rarely eat and meet us"

"I am okay chaeyoung-ah I am just busy studying" but no... she is getting ready for the big show today. The day her stripping career will begin. She looked at him warmly "Thank you for being this sweet to me"

"Anytime sana-ssi"

She looked down at her phone and sighed "I need to go"

"But the ceremony!" he protested but she already bid goodbye to them and left the school.

She walked back to the strip club jongin works at, he greeted her with a tight hug that made her uncomfortable.

"Are you ready for tonight? Many people are anticipating you and I know you can be" he licked his lips and stared at her "So fine"

She looked away, like looking at the pole or the alcohol can make her feel any better.

"You watched the video right?"

"Yes I hope I can do well" she smiled "I need to get ready"

She went to the dressing room, straightening her black hair and putting some heavy makeup. She stared at herself in the mirror. Her stomach was in pain and her heart was throbbing. She wore tall, black stockings that covered up to her mid-thigh along with stretch satin underwire cage strap bra with O-ring accent and matching panty with snap clamp detachable garters. She looked at herself in the mirror, despite being hot, she felt cheap. But she is doing this to her jobless father, paralyzed brother and depressed mother.

Jongin whistled as soon as he saw her "You look stunning!" he spun her around "Are you ready?"

She nodded, he caressed her cheek "Today you will see how making money is easy this way" he winked and left. She sat on the chair and waited for him to call her... And he did.

She stepped on the stage and stared at the men's lustful stares. She felt disgusted upon thinking about what's on their mind now. Jongin nodded at her as he was standing between them. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

As soon the music echoed, her hips started to move left and right... The aroused men started to yell and scream as if she is a professional dancer. Her body rolls and hair flips were driving every single man to madness. They will gasp when she will turn around and expose her nice butt or when she shows her cleavage and nice boobs. The show finished and she rushed to the dressing room she locked the door and sat in front of the mirror she grabbed the makeup remover wipes and wiped her lips, eyes and face. Wanting the old sana to comeback. The knocks on the door brought her back to reality as jongin came in.

"You were amazing! They are asking for an encore. He caressed her cheek but she pulled away "Anyway" he reached into the inside pocket of his jacket and pulled out a white envelope "this is 750$"

She raised her eyebrow in shock.

"What? It's your first day also, and I took my share" he winked "Wear your outfit and leave"

She looked at the money in her hand "This is the best way"

Meanwhile, momo wasn't feeling well... She was suffering from a headache the entire day and right now she had been sneezing non-stop.

She posted a status with the 'feeling sick' feelings. She didn't care about her aunt who is telling her what medicine to use or the sad react from her old friends. Jeongyeon was online and he didn't react nor commented on her post.

She blew air from her mouth and pressed on his chat.

-Hey, I was wondering if you can bring me the Naruto DVD tomorrow. I want to watch it.

-Sure momo J

She squealed and bit her lower lip.

-Thank you jeongyeon, so how are your rehearsals for the big match soon?

-My team is fine, momo aren't you sick? You should rest. Leave your phone and sleep.

'OUCH' momo thought. She compiled, she placed her phone on the bedside drawer and tears couldn't stop falling... Why is he like this? And why she doesn't give up? To be continued...