Chapter Eight.

Today is Sunday, I wore a nice short dress with a black jelly shoe, I straightened my hair and grabbed the Naruto DVDs, while walking toward the front door chaeyoung stopped me, he was stunned yet jealous and worried over me. I made my way out of our building and walked to the coffee shop. My hands and heart were shaking, I didn't know how my legs were able to walk. I sat on a table alone, it was around two afternoon, I doze off and started to think about everything that happened in the last few months. Our first meeting and everything was awkward between us.

Lately, he didn't reply my messages and he was busy with his friends or he was practicing all the time, I don't recall about how many time I went to his class too fake that I want to see mina but actually I just wanted to see him... the way he smiles and talks. Everything about him is like an art for me.

I ordered some drink since I was hungry and thirsty but he didn't show up yet... One, two and three hours passed and he still didn't even call me. I started to feel dizzy so I ordered chicken mushroom and started to eat alone... the stares I was receiving were making me uncomfortable and nervous until finally, my phone rang.

"Momo? Where are you?" my name with his voice sounds like music to my ear I hope he will call me every day.

"I am at the coffee shop, where are you?"

"What?" he yelled I yelped as his screaming voice sounded so scary to me "You are still there? More than four hours passed!"

"I- I was waiting for you" I stuttered.

"I am coming" he hung up and I felt more worried, I couldn't eat as I felt that the acid got increased in my stomach because of stress. I saw him coming into the restaurant, wearing a nice leather jacket with a white shirt under it and beige pants he looked like a model. He walked toward me and I can see the anger in his eyes, his ears are red too. What made him this mad? Me?

"Are you stupid?" these three words broke my heart into pieces "I didn't show up! If I didn't call you would wait for me till night?"

"I- I-" I stuttered and looked around, many people were staring at us and I felt ashamed and shy "just stop being like this around me!" he grabbed his DVDs and frowned at me before he left angrily. I left some money on the table and rushed outside the restaurant, I wanted t cry, and knowing my parents they won't stop asking about the reason I am sad so I went to mina's house. As soon as she opened the door for me I hugged her and cried. She was afraid that something has happened to me. We went to her bog room, mina's parents were so rich, the apartment they lived in is the double size of our house. I saw on the bed and told her everything and she didn't leave my hand at all.

"Why you are not talking?"

She gritted her teeth and looked away "momo I need to tell you something"

"What?" I was worried. Today was an extremely bad day and I wonder if my heart can take another break... But it took.

"Jeongyeon likes nayeon"

I kept staring at her eyes, my sight became blurry because of my tears... I am really nothing to him.

"He will ask her to prom and he is really into her"

I covered my face with my hands as I sobbed "I feel so stupid mina-ya"

"Shuush it's okay" she hugged me and let me cry as much as I want and need.

"I wanted to at least make him know my feelings but he doesn't care about me"

"You will get over it I am sure" mina comforted me, I laid on the bed and I fell asleep at her house that day. She called my parents and told them that I am staying over and next day we skipped school. We spent our day chilling and having fun with me sobbing from time to time... Everything reminds me of him... I feel like I am sick with something called yoo jeongyeon and I don't think I will ever find a therapy.

Chaeyoung came and accompanied me to our house, he was wondering what's wrong with me and asking me if I am okay but I will only nod at him, I was walking to our building alone because chaeyoung went to the grocery store. I found jimin walking back and forth, he was in our uniform, holding the bag's strap he looked so nervous.

"Jimin?" I approached him and he smiled widely at him.

"I was worried, are you okay?" he looked at me from head to toe "The dress looks amazing at you"

At least someone noticed my dress...

"Thank you, I am fine" I raised my eyebrow "why are you here?"

He took a deep breath and walked closer to me "I hesitated so much but I can't take it anymore"

"Take what?"

"Hirai momo, I like you"

I widened my eyes and my brain wasn't functioning anymore "Eh?"

"I like you" he repeated "as a woman, I was a jerk to you in the past but I did it all so you can notice me and now I grew up and I won't hurt anyone and I will focus on my studies and be a better person to you, I am not expecting you to reply but just give me a chance and accept my feelings" he took out a beads bracelet with three shades out pink "I made this for you" he put it in my hand and stepped back "Bye momo!" he waved and disappeared.

"Park jimin likes me!" I said under my breath and smiled upon seeing the bracelet, it's old-fashioned and cute... How I wished it was jeongyeon and not him...

But... Should I give jimin a chance so I can forget jeongyeon? To be continued...