Chapter Twelve. Dead Leaves 1 (Sachaeng)

The United States of America... Hawaii – Midnight. Four Seasons Resort, floor 10, suite 1032.

"DUDE! Can you stop dragging me with you!" chaeyoung whined, it's amazing how he was able to learn English in short time. He is now fluent in his third year at university.

"Man! Just follow me! I will give you the best gift ever!" George, his white blonde friend said pushing him into the bedroom. The two became close since they first met and now they are close friends.

Chaeyoung went to the window and looked at the beautiful sight of the beautiful city in front of him.

"It's your birthday! You are twenty-three now and you are virgin!!" George said patting his friend's back "The gift is on its way" he winked.

"What do you mean?" chaeyoung was curious, he eyed him and smiled.

"Jennifer!" George looked away and smiled widely.

"Who is she?" chaeyoung was confused and clueless...

"A stripper and you can use her as a slut"

"Use her" chanyeong frowned as he heard the term his friend used.

"Man! She is a goddess! And expensive haha" he took a deep breath "she can make you cum just by looking at her"

Chaeyoung made a disgusted face and looked away but something inside of him was excited and aroused "Her lips when she kisses or gives you a blowjob! DAMN!" he continued to describe her but got stopped by chaeyoung.

"Okay enough dude!"

"You are horny now right?" George winked "we will have a threesome, I am sure you have a nice dick I always check you out"

"Eyew man!"

"Your first night will be crazy! Trust me!"

Chaeyoung wanted to get into the debate with George when few knocks on the door cut him off, 'she is here' he blew air from his mouth, this will be the first wild adventure he would ever do. He is nervous and excited. He heard her giggles and turned around.

He wished this was a dream.

He wished that what he saw was wrong.

But no... this is real. Sana, standing in front of him wearing a white mini dress that finishes few inches after her private part, it was tight with the slashes down each side, opening the dress up for the sexy tease.

Her eyes were focused on his while George was checking her out with his lustful and needy eyes.

"You look alluring!" he complimented when chaeyoung was back to his sense. He quickly grabbed his wallet and took out 500$.

"Take them and leave!" he said to his friend "Find another girl or go somewhere I don't care"

"You want to fuck her alone?" George smirked and took the money but chaeyoung already pushed him out of the room and locked the door.

"Chaeyoung" sana said softly but he grabbed her hand and pulled her to his bag, he took a tracksuit and handed it to her.

"Wear this so I can know how to talk to you!"

The dress was so short and it drove him crazy how much she changed, she has blonde hair now, her heavy make up made her beautiful face stand out more. The old innocent sana in her school uniform is nowhere to be seen. He watched her go to the bathroom with big steps and her head is hung low, he rested his palm on the vanity and looked down with frowned eyes.

He turned around as he saw her leaving the bathroom, holding her dress. Her hands popping out of the long jacket sleeve didn't make chaeyoung's eyes soften not even a bit.

"Can you stop looking at me like this?"

His figure caught her attention, he is a bit taller now and his body is more buffy and his shoulders are wider, even his eyes are now serious and more charming.

"I need some explanation sana" he yelped "Sit on the bed and tell me everything because I am about to lose my mind"

She obeyed, gripping the mattress' edge with her hands she closed her eyes "It started when I was in my second year at high school, the year we met. I needed money for my brother and for our self to continued surviving in this life. I become a striper-"

"You became a what?" he yelled a bit "You could ask for my help I was ready to give you money!" he pointed at himself "I was ready to be by your side"

"I wanted but jongin was scary and-" she closed her eyes "I sold him my virginity," she said the words that were stuck in her mouth for so long.

Chaeyoung couldn't believe his ears, all he did was chuckle a bit and looked around, the wall was the only thing he can punch and he did. Making her gasp and stood up abruptly she didn't hesitate to hold him and check his red fist.

"Chaeyoung I am sorry for making you disappointed" she cried "I hate myself too"

He clenched his jaw and stared at her "can you imagine how sinful what you are doing is?" he looked at her red eyes and chuckled "you can catch endless sexual diseases"

She sobbed more and wiped her nose with the sleeve "I do checkups and I am healthy besides, I am more stripper than" she looked away "a slut"

He frowned hearing this expression.

"You are taller now"

Her eyes were shining and bright as she looked at her old friend.

"And you are still pretty" he complimented and she looked shy. She hears this sentence multiple times a day but from chaeyoung... Everything is different "come here poor thing" he pulled her closer to him, giving her a tight hug.

Sana snuggled in, "You're the only person I know that gives indefinite hugs."

He snickered, "Well, love, where else would I rather be?" At that moment the arms squeezed a fraction tighter and Sana breathed more slowly, her body melting into chaeyoung's as every muscle lost its tension to the spring air. This was life, real life.

Eventually, the two sat on the bed, he insisted on ordering food and they were eating silently.

"How is momo?"

He laughed upon hearing his cousin's name "Fine, struggling at teaching but she likes what she is doing"

"Glad to hear that" she looked down sadly, her friends chose different roads, better than hers...

"How can you come back to Seoul?"

"Hm?"

"What shall I do? To pull you out of this dirt"

"No no they are dangerous"

"They did this to you, of course, they are" he frowned "We will talk about that later" he took a bite of the chicken and looked at her "I missed you"

She smiled dryly at him "thanks" her expressions and eyes are so down and lifeless compared to the old days. He caressed her cheek, it's amazing how he can make her shiver and feel alive. She closed her eyes as soon as his thumb touched her cheek. He yelped, staring at her pretty face, especially her lips that were calling him... He hesitated...

'I want to kiss her' the thought but something inside of him was stopping him...

To be continued...