[M] Chapter Fourteen.

Third person's POV

The United States of America... Hawaii.

Sana and chaeyoung were still sitting awkwardly on the bed, it was almost three in the morning but why they can't sleep?

The room's lights were dim and the view from the window made the atmosphere flawless. The two were sitting back on the bed when he looked at her.

"It's your birthday now!!" she broke the dead silence between them.

"OH, yeah, George told you of course" he shrugged.

"No he didn't" she smiled warmly "I always remember your birthday"

Turning to face her, he leaned on the headboard and looked at her eyes "really?"

She nodded excitedly as the old sana suddenly came back with the fluffy and bright personality that she misses. He caressed her cheek, she needed the sweet touch of his... She closed her eyes and she swore that she felt goosebumps roaming all over her body.

"What will happen next sana?"

"What do you mean?"

"I want to take you to Seoul"

"I can't"

"Yes you can" he yelled a bit "WE CAN!"

"Chaeyoung" she breathed and cupped his face with her tiny hands "I appreciate it but I don't want to pull you to the dirt I am in"

He shook his head "I will pull you out if you agreed or not, I will and I promise you"

Her body reacted to his words by coming closer, she rested her face in the crook of his head, and she felt safe and loved. She needed this. The two hugged each other tightly as they slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

Morning came, he was sleeping on his stomach comfortably with a blanket covering him.

'SANA' he screamed in his mind as he looked around. His heart throbbed when he didn't saw her!

Did she go?

Did she run away?

But she didn't...

A sigh of relief left his mouth as soon as he saw her... But seeing her in the white dress from yesterday wasn't healthy for him at all.

"I thought you left without saying anything" he spoke in his rough voice. She sat beside him and smiled. He tried to focus on her face and not at her hot curved body... Her bare face caught his attention "you look better without makeup"

She blushed and giggled "thank you"

"You need to leave?"

She nodded and placed a business card on the bedside drawer "I wrote my phone number... My private one so talk to me"

"Definitely I will"

She stared at his eyes and hugged him tightly before getting up abruptly and leaving him sad and confused. He clenched his jaw before he went to the bathroom and did his morning routine, he called George and the two met and the hotel's lobby.

"Duuude!" George cheered while checking chaeyoung's neck "Huh? No hickeys? How much did you cum"

Chaeyoung sighed and flicked his forehead "Shut up!" she warned, "Now tell me where she works?"

"You liked her didn't you" George winked.

"She was my friend from high school can you stop talking like that about her?" chaeyoung raged "she was nothing like now, she changed and no one was by her side that time she suffered a lot"