Chapter 36 | A Night To Remember

Start from the beginning

Oh damn, I would miss this.

•••

The ride to Grayson's 'apartment' wasn't long to say the least, 20 minutes or so max.

On the way there, the car was filled with loud singing, laughter, and jokes.

"Welcome to my home away from home." Grayson said, holding my hand in his once again as he pointed to a door on the third floor.

Together, we traveled up the elevator three floors up before we reached his apartment.

Apartment 214.

He reached into his pocket for his lanyard and fumbled with the keys as I took out my phone and typed a text to my mom.

To Mom: Staying with Gray. Be back soon.

Quickly, I tucked my phone back into my pocket just as Gray managed to get the door open.

"It's not much but consider it our safe haven." He muttered, before grabbing my hand and twirling me around into him.

"Oh? What's with all the gentlemen shit today Grayson." I teased, running my hand down his chest.

"Is there something wrong with wanting to treat my queen?" He mumbled as he leaned in for a kiss.

The kiss wasn't our casual peck but something that held much more.

It was deep and sensual and before I knew it, I was on top of him on the couch.

"Have I ever told you how good you looked in my jersey?" He reminded me, causing me to chuckle.

"Yea," I pecked him again, "A couple of times."

He smiled, lips pressed onto mine before playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Well, I think I prefer it on the ground."

•••

I woke up from one of the most blissful sleeps I've had in a while.

No screaming brothers, no yelling, no alarms.

Just me with a strong arm wrapped tightly around my shoulder.

Last night was a night to remember though it was neither me nor Gray's first.

I turned to face him, from our cuddling position and watched (might I say kind of creepily) the sun hit the high points of his face and body.

Like those cheekbones,

and biceps,

and that sharp ass jaw.

"Mornin' babe." Gray muttered, his voice all husky and deep.

I quietly fangirled to myself before replying.

I mean who doesn't like a man with a husky voice in the morning?

Not me, that's who.

"Good morning Gray." I replied, digging myself deeper into his chest.

He grunted and positioned himself to hold me tighter.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Gray smirked, his eyes still closed.

"Stop being so cocky, asshole. We need to wake up." I told him, shaking his arm and slapping him in the process.

He groaned once more and whined, "But I don't want too."

"Too bad." I giggled as I reached over the bed to pick up a hoodie that belonged to Gray last night.

I don't even know how it ended up there.

Quickly, I draped it over myself and stood up, the hoodie barely reached pass my ass.

"God damn, you and your long ass legs." He grunted, shoving his face into a pillow.

"MORNING WOOD IS AN ACTUAL THING YOU KNOW!" Grayson screamed as he flipped himself up and put on a pair of gym shorts.

"Where are you going?" I questioned as he walked off, slightly annoyed.

"TO TAKE A COLD SHOWER!" He yelled back, causing me to laugh.

Everything was so peaceful and surreal.

Just like the calm before the storm.

•••

Updated: 3•27•18

Updated: 3•27•18