"Hailey?" She says and I made a face. I shake my head slowly, closing my mouth and my eyes at the same time. Help me! I mouthed her again and pointed my index finger on the floor, hoping that Trevor is unable to see what I am doing.

Amelia looks down on the floor and sees Trevor's leg on the edge of the kitchen island. Oh my god, Amelia mouths me. "Would you like some pizza?" Amelia asks as she sends me a wink and I nodded my head. "Alright, I'll just make a phone call."

Amelia heads out of the kitchen as Trevor slowly stands up from the kitchen island. "I will shot you if you make such a noise, now move!" He hissed as he starts pushing me towards the back door of our house.

"Hailey?!" Amelia shouts and I look back, seeing Amelia standing in the hallway as Trevor suddenly punches me, making me fall down on the floor as I groan in pain.

I hear gunshots behind me, the direction of where Amelia is and soon, Trevor knocks me out, knocking the daylights out of my sight as my vision completely turns pitch black.

I woke up by the cold bucket of water that was splashed on my face, soaking my hair and the clothes that I'm wearing. I curse inside my head, I haven't even got to wear this white hoodie and now it's already dirty and wet. I felt the pain in my stomach and my left hip.

I looked up and saw Trevor triumphantly smiling at me suffering in front of him. His left-hand hold a baseball bat. He walks around me, checking my body, probably. "It's nice to see you suffer," He said and I can't help but roll my eyes at him.

"But don't worry. I won't kill you instantly because I know how much you love your life," He says. Yeah, please kill me now. "But I didn't say that I won't kill you. I will just kill you slowly so that you feel every pain that I have gone through," He added.

"Leave my mom out of this. If you want me dead, just kill me, already," I said and he chuckles bitterly as he walked towards my direction, lifting my chin up aggressively.

"It's nice that you are volunteering but, there's no need," He said as he smiles evilly, "I decide how you die and how your mother dies," He said as he lets go of my chin, he looks at the watch on his wrist. "Your mother should arrive now, any minute."

"You stupid bastard."

He slowly looks at me as he chuckles bitterly again and slaps me on the face, painfully. I wince inside my head as I close my eyes, feeling the pain in my cheek. Oh, just kill me now. "Say that again and I won't think twice about killing you."

"Stupid bastard," I said again.

His hand was about to hit my face when a phone starts ringing. He rolls his eyes, "Thank the phone who saved your ass," He said as he walks away and answers the phone call.

I look around the place, noticed that everything is gray around here. I look out the window and saw a building that seems to be abandoned, maybe this place is also abandoned. Why are there places in America that are abandoned? Shouldn't they put it all down?!

I hope Amelia's fine. I hope she's not yet dead and I hope she wasn't shot at all. I look down at my feet, seeing that it was tightly tied with a knot. I should've listened to a girl scout event when I was ten, instead of sleeping my ass off. I never knew that knot tying would come in handy in situations like these.

"Hailey?!" I hear a familiar voice. I look up and saw my mom's face beaten up. Her lips were bruised as well as her left cheek. Trevor continues to drag her and stops a few meters away from me.

"This is going to be fun. It's like a mother and daughter talk," Trevor says as his huge, bald assistant hands him a chair for my mom to sit down.

"Here," Trevor says nicely, "Sit down, bitch!" He shouts to my mom. Spitting venom out of his own mouth as I can't help but get mad at him even more.

"Don't call my mom a bitch, you dick!" I shouted to Trevor and he looks at me annoyingly. "Hailey! Language!" my mom said. Seriously? Trevor looks at his assistant, telling something for him to do. His assistant walked towards me with a baseball bat in his hand.

"Sorry, kid," The bald guy said as he swings the bat right through my stomach as I start coughing and spitting blood out of my own mouth. My stomach feels so weak, I should've kept my mouth shut.

"Enough, enough!" Trevor screams. My eyes start to weigh as I breathe through my mouth, "You know, even when you scream, there will be no sign of people to come here and help you," Trevor says.

"So, now that everybody has settled and shut their mouths up, let's play a little game of death," He said and I looked at him with a hint of annoyance on my face. "Whoever doesn't answer truthfully, the higher chances of you getting killed," Trevor says.

"Let's begin!" He says happily with a hint of evilness. He looks at me and at my mom, "You. Did you tell your husband to pay the doctor twice the amount for the surgery just to get my Wife's heart be transferred to Arthur's mother?" He asked mom, pointing a gun at her.

My mom's face screams horror. "No," she says and I look at Trevor, hoping that he would put the gun down. Trevor turns to look at me, pointing a gun at my head, "You. Did you convince your father to get my wife's heart?!" Trevor asks.

He's madly insane. "Leave Hailey out of this. She doesn't know anything about it!" My mom says as Trevor looks at my mom, "Shut the fuck up! I'm not asking you!" He said and my mom shuts her mouth. Trevor looks back at me again, still pointing the gun at my head.

"Answer!" He screams. "No, I don't know what the hell are you talking about!" I said and he looks at me annoyingly.

"Wrong answer," Trevor says and I closed my eyes, prepared myself to be shot in the head. "Bye bye," He said in a sing-song voice.

"Stop!"

***

Hello!

What a hectic day to write. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed reading today's update and I know that some of you may or may not be satisfied with it but, hey! It is what it is.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts because I really love reading them and Share this story to your friends because it really helps me out a lot. There are 6 chapters left!

As always, Carry on and Happy Reading!~

-The Author