Chapter 24 - And We Can Learn To Love Again

Start from the beginning

          "Wait!" Louis halted everyone in the room, running over to his dresser were he pulled out a black box. "What is that?" Zayn asked nervously, approaching his step brother. "When I was like 12, I got my ears perused but they never stayed and I still have the gun..." He smirked.

          Zayn shook his head no, but Louis only came closer. Niall wrapped his arms around Zayn holding him down while Louis placed the earrings in the gun, holding Zayn’s head still. "Just stay and they’ll be even!" He laughed, putting Zayn’s untouched earlobe in the gun slot, positioning it perfectly.

          "One...Two...Three!" And the little gun type thing made a sound, Zayn’s ear tingling with pain and his jaw dropping. "SON OF A BITCH!" He screamed, his hand shooting up to his pierced ear. "Damn..." Niall nodded. "Looks good. Now do the other ear."

          Zayn shook his head again in protest, squirming around. "C'mon Lou! you've gone mad!" But Louis did it anyways, shooting the erring through Zayn’s dark flesh, earning a squeal from the younger boy.

          "You fucking assholes!" He groaned, rushing to the mirror were he checked himself out. And he had to admit, they did look fucking hot. They were round and black and fit him perfectly.

          "There’s are bad ass, but I still hate you both." Zayn laughed, turning around to push Louis.

          "C'mon, its almost 4, we should get down there." Niall sighed, looking at his phone. "Yeah I guess we should."

~*~

          The boys made their way down stairs, Jay standing in the kitchen and talking with Harry's mum, who Zayn learned was named Anne. She was drop dead gorgeous. Zayn saw were harry got his good looks from.

          "Look at my hansom boys!" Jay squealed, making Jay turn around. "Oh my goodness!"

          The woman squeezed there son, Jay holding onto Zayn extra tight. "You’re going to be wonderful, sweetie, I know it." She smiled, pressing a kiss to his forehead and releasing him from her grasp. "C'mon, Zayn." Louis insisted, grabbing his arm.

          Zayn didn’t know how many times they had practiced the damn song, but he knew wit would be perfect. Harry was going to love it, he just had too.

          Niall, Louis, Zayn and Lottie stood at the back of the room going over the routine step by step as the family begun to fill in the seats. Everyone but Harry

          Zayn watched the door nervously, nibbling on his finger nails. "Don’t worry," Louis pated his shoulder. What if Harry didn’t come at all? Would this whole thing be for nothing? A big waste of time? What if Harry never forgave him? Zayn already knew that would be the end for him. He wouldn’t live without his baby one more second.