Chapter 1: Welcome Back

"Love is suffering. One side always lives more." Catherine Deneuve

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they most be felt with the heart." Helen Keller

Today was going to be great. I could just feel it. It was going to be our first tour together and I was opening for them! Amazing!

I grabbed my suitcase and see my darling on the divan. His eyes sparkle as they see me. How adorable!

"Hi, sweetie. How are you?"

"Fine. You ready?"

"Of course Brad. Ready to be with you." I kissed his lips. When we finished, he looked at me mesmerized.

"Where are we leaving the twins?"

"I was think with your parents, my dad, Tallia, or Natalie. Take your pick."

"Maybe Tallia. Wait! Why isn't she going on tour?"

"Because she wants to be in school and with her boyfriend. Therefore she said no."

"Oh yeah."

"So..."

"Maybe Tallia but she'll need help."

"Natalie?"

"Both of them."

"Perfect!" I kissed his check, in return for one of his kisses.

Tallia came in at 3 'o' clock with her boyfriend, Harry. She was very happy.

"Hi Tallia. No acknowledgement?" I asked.

"Hey Misses Simpson." said Harry.

"See Tallia, even Harry said hi. Wait till I kick ya out of my house."

"No, no, no! I'm sorry Tammy. Hi!" Tallia rushed.

"That's what I thought. Listen, you and Natalie will be taking care of the twins for the two months we'll be gone."

"What!?"

"Yes. The other's will help too. I'm leaving tonight."

"Whoa! Tonight?"

"Yes. Our first stop is in Scotland."

"But I thought..."

"You thought wrong. I'm sorry."

"It's October, that means I won't see you until past January?"

"Yes."

"Not even Christmas together?"

"No, Tallia. It hurts me but I must go through for my husband."

"Everything for you is Brad! It is 2016! You've been married to him for more than a year! What about family?"

"Tallia, I need to finish packing. I'm sorry. We can't bicker about this now. I really am sorry." I walked away and remembered her face. Her jittery and sad face.

I picked up Toby, cradling him in my arms for a few minutes, then kissing his forehead. His eyes were bewildered. He didn't know he was going to lose his family for two months. I grabbed Brenda, cradling her in my arms for a few minutes, then kissing her cheek. Her eyes were admiration. Admiration for me.

I walked downstairs and saw Miranda and James. Kat and Tris were on the steps, and Demi and Connor were outside. This seemed fun at first but Tallia's words lingered in my head. This trip wasn't for leisure nor my job, this was for the fans.

"Ready?" Miranda asked.

"Ready." I answered tactlessly. I lied. I wasn't ready.

We walked out to the limo and I sandwiched myself beside Brad. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"Don't worry. We'll be fine. As long as we are together." He said.

"I know Brad. I love ya."

The first leg of our tour was yesterday in England. Tomorrow is the second day which is in Scotland. All I have to do is endure.

We got to the airport around 4 and we had to wait. I sat with Miranda, Demi, and Kat in the cafe. We were quiet. I got up and got a coffee to keep myself awake. I was really tired and I couldn't keep still. Miranda fell asleep on the table and James had to carry her beside him. Katrina was falling asleep and Tristan had to sit her beside him so the manager wouldn't sternly tell him to take her. Demi was wide awake.

Brad would often look at me and he looked like he wanted me next to him. The look was pretty miserable. So I got up and sat on his lap. His expression changed dramatically. To play around with me, he pushed me off his lap like a doll. I looked offended at him but he just got up and picked me up. He kissed my head and we returned to our seat.

We got on the plane around 5 and I was weary. I sat beside Brad and we rested ourselves on each other. I put my head on his thighs and he put his on my neck. I felt him kiss my head before I fell asleep.