62 - News Transcript

DRACULA INDEX_0031
>>TPNC//transcript
<11.12.2012>

The People's News Channel
9:13 PM - December 11th 2012

"Around the country, doomsday preppers are gearing up for the end of the world, thanks to an ancient Mayan prophecy that touts a sort of global expiration date of next Friday, December Twenty-first, Two Thousand and Twelve.

"Some are equating this to the recent outbreak of the Arterial Reversion Virus, a disease more commonly called Zombie Abduction Syndrome, so characterized by the infected showing signs of death before they suddenly go missing. Hospital surveillance cameras have debunked the zombie enthusiasts parading on Capitol Hill, but these protestors show no signs of suppressing their cries for transparency.

"The CDC has been issuing statements for the past two months that if anyone in your home shows signs of the Arterial Reversion Virus, that you contact your local disease control representative immediately to ensure the safe detainment or containment of your loved one. Do not attempt to control them yourself, even if they appear to be deceased.

"In related news, an inoculation called Vampasin has been manufactured by Extant Pharmaceuticals. With demand for the drug so high, the price is astronomical. Unfortunately, only the richest among us have been able to afford such a luxury. Again, the infection has only appeared in areas of high population.

"What do you think, Jim? Are we living in the end times?"

"Not sure, Nancy. Maybe my wife won't have to worry about me paying off the Jag."

"Well, for those of you planning to take part in any celebrations, try to be safe."

"I think we're looking at another Y2K situation here. Just a quick way to get people to stock up on bottled water."

"Don't forget Tang."