"What else can I do with those irresponsible stupids?"

"Calm down man. You need to rest for a while." added Farhan.

"Yeah, like a trip to goa or somewhere." Aju sighed.

"But I don't have any complains. I like to keep myself busy with these stuffs." Ishaan gave a look of satisfaction.

Farhan shook his head thinking no one could ever change him.

When Eby came to notice Shreya and Zoya passing thereby, he shouted. "Hey, there is your girl."

"Mine?" asked Aju with a wide smile.

"Shut up you fool. Ishaan, I'm talking about shreya." Eby clarified.

"Then you go and talk. I don't have anything to do with that girl."

"You can atleast say 'hi' to her." Aju suggested.

"You know what, I'm gonna kill her. How dare she is?" They could see Ishaan turning red.

"Then what you are waiting for? Just go and deal it." Aju supported.

"Arrey he don't know how to deal with girls." Teased Farhan. The trio kept laughing only to annoy him.

"STOP IT! You guys think that I'm afraid of her? Then just wait and watch." reacted Ishaan as he stood up to find her.

"Ishaan, don't make a scene here. You know these fellows are mad. Are you gonna over act for it?" Asked a concerned Eby.

"I know what to do."

Farhan and Aju eagerly waited to see what was upto happen.

When Ishaan came to see her talking with her friend, "SHREYA!" He called out. His deep voice earned gaze from a couple of students.

The three heads stood up in a little shock watching him.

Shreya turned to see him walking to heras Zoya stood there with a popped out eyes.

Ishaan composed himself to ask her what he really wanted to know. But the sad part is that he actually didn't know how to deal with girls.

After spacing his pockets with hands, "I want to ask you something." He spoke up.

"What?"

"OMG! Is he really going to ask her? Aju, you are responsible for everything." Eby scoffed.

"I don't care!"

"But we do."

"Well, it is.." Ishaan seemed to be at a great loss of words.

What the hell! Is he gonna propose her? No. It is impossible. What if he is? Anyways, I won't let it happen. If they are gonna deal their matter this way, then I won't have any fun. So zoya, please do something. Zoya wracked her brain to think.

"Before that I want to inform you something. P.G students were asked to report their program's list on fine arts day. I don't know anyone from P.G. So you tell them to do it within 2 days." Atlast she made an interuption between the two.

Covering her nervousness, Shreya looked at Zoya who went on with her non stop talk.

Eventhough she hated her over talkative nature, she felt like kissing her for giving a way for the narrow escape.

Watching them from a distance,
"Damn! Zoya is spoiling their beautiful moments." commented Aju.

"Why she is talking like this?" Eby ran a hand through his hair.