Zephyr

Z- Zephyr

Misty POV

Alola is very far away, that's where my best friend is. I haven't seen him in such a long time, years to be slightly more precise. I was hurt at first as he never talked to me after I stopped traveling with him but I stopped being mad a long time ago. Now I just want him with me again. Together forever... right? I don't want not talking to one another to change our friendship. I don't think I could take that.

Whenever I need to think, I go to the beach. Just being there calms me down, which is why it's a good thinking place. Recently I've been thinking of Ash as Brock told me Ash is coming back home for some reason. He found out through Ms. Ketchum. I wish Ash could've told me but hey, it's been how long since I've spoke to him?

I remember the times I'd sit on the beach with Ash, it was few and far between but I remember spending time with him there. Being the immature imbecile he was, Ash would always complain about the cold breeze that came with being close to the water. When he confronted Brock about it, the teenager said it was a zephyr, a soft and gentle breeze.

I always liked that word, zephyr. The fact that it had some relation to my favorite place made it better. Plus whenever I think about it, I end up thinking about Ash.

The zephyr is welcoming. I can't see it but I can feel it. I can't see Ash now but I can still feel the impact he has had on my life.

The zephyr is a nice comfort tool and it always lets me know that Ash is there. Somewhere in Alola he's probably feeling the zephyr too maybe thinking of me... well probably not. I'll always think of him though, I can't forget him, he means a lot to me, more then I'd like to admit. How could you forget someone so important to you?

Maybe one of these days I'll coerce myself to move on with my life and stop thinking about Ash all the time. I realize I'll have to stop eventually but there's nothing stopping me now. Though sometimes I feel like it's an insult to my pride, waiting on someone who probably doesn't think me. It doesn't take me long to come back to my senses though. I can afford waiting for Ash Ketchum at the price of some pride.

I hate to say that idiot is worth it.
_____________________
I know, I'm ending with zephyr cause my options were very limited... very limited.

I'm also aware that I published this on a Saturday and not a Friday...

Oops...

My schedule is getting messed up so I guess it's a good thing the book is ending.

Then again it only really got messed up at the end of the alphabet where all the hard letters are. The last four oneshots (WXYZ) were difficult to write, especially zephyr.

Anyways, I had so much fun writing this book and I'm sad to see it end. Though it's bittersweet as I have two projects I was saving for after this book. I don't know when they'll be published.

So for the final time in this book, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.