Kissing

K-kissing

"Mist?"

"Hmm?"

"Can people kiss in other places. Like could I kiss you somewhere else besides your lips or cheek?"

"Like where?" She asks, confused about where he got the idea from. Maybe he's not as dense as she thought or maybe it's just him hearing things from Gary again.

"I donno, you tell me!"

Misty gives a mental exasperated sigh at her dense boyfriend before thinking about what she should tell him. Maybe she should try and move their relationship a bit further as Ash probably won't further their relationship purposely.

"You could kiss my neck." Misty responds back in a casual voice. Inside however, is like a swarm of butterfree on steroids.

"Ok...I guess?" Ash says with a confused tone. He doesn't want to make Misty mad but he has no idea what to do. The thought of kissing her neck is making his throat dry and his palms sweaty. With a gulp he nervously says "I'll try."

He faces Misty and slowly brushes a piece of hair from her face. He leans closer and slams his face into her neck making them both jump back.

"Ow Ash! Why'd you do that?" Misty says while rubbing her neck.

"I'm sorry Misty. I don't know what to do. I'm sorry." Ash pleads with her, looking down in guilt of not knowing what to do.

Misty's annoyed look immediately melts off. She absolutely hates seeing Ash sad.

"Hey, it's alright." She says soothingly while taking one of his hands in hers. "We'll learn together." She can see Ash's face lighting up, automatically making her feel all warm and happy inside. "Slowly and gently lean your face towards my neck and kiss it like it were my lips."

"Ok Mist, I'll try again." He breaths out. He looks super focused when he leans towards Misty. The moment his lips touched her neck was yes, slightly awkward and a bit odd but that wasn't to say the two didn't enjoy every second. Young love is truly beautiful that way.

They weren't uncomfortable with it. They were getting used to the new feelings, proving that they were ready in the sense that they didn't feel like they shouldn't be doing it. They were happy.

Ash stops after a few moments. He lifts his head up slightly so Misty can hear him. "What do I do next." He breaths on to her neck. Misty gets a little dizzy from his closeness. She can feel his hot breath on her neck.

"Follow your instincts." She whispers back to him. She's still in a daze that the boy who didn't know much about kissing five minutes ago started to do this. Misty's sure it may become a problem later but now she couldn't care less.

Ash then starts to kiss her neck again and he trails to her collarbone and then back up towards her lips. He takes her waist and pins her underneath him while Misty tangles her hands in his hair. Ash and Misty are in pure bliss. They never even knew that feelings like this were even possible.

"Hello you two, I'm home!" Mrs Ketchem says in a cheerful voice while opening and soon closing the door. She starts to walk into the living room to meet them.

Yes, now they realise they probably shouldn't have started to make out on Delia Ketchem's living room sofa in front of several windows and in eye view of Ms Ketchum as she walks through the door.

Acting fast Misty puts a pillow on Ash's lap as he starts to sit up and lays her head down on it so she's facing up at Ash. She motions for him to follow along with her.

"Hi Ms Ketchum." Misty says out of breath.

Ms Ketchem no doubt looks a bit skeptical at what she's seeing as they both have tousled hair and red faces. "So what happened here?" She asks but she doesn't look or sound like she saw anything.

"We just went out on a... run that's all. It's hot today and we ran a couple miles." Misty says in response, coming up with the idea off the top of her head. Ash just nods in agreement.

"Oh, that's great then! Keep my little boy in shape Misty!" Ms Ketchum beams, clearly not suspecting a thing.

"Can Misty sleep over tonight mom?" Ash soon asks after she starts to walk away.

"Sure Ashy! You know you're always welcome here Misty! I'm just going to get some vegetables from the garden to start dinner ok!"

As Ms Ketchem leaves, Misty leans up to get off Ashs lap. Ash though sweeps her in a strong kiss, making her tremble.

"Mom is going out to a three hour gardening class later" Ash says with a grin. "I was thinking we could have our own little practice session here." Misty's eyes widen before she gives him a playful glare. "What happened to my boyfriend and why isn't he acting dense?"

Misty was a little curious as Ash was clueless about twenty minutes ago and is now coercing her into a 'practice session' as he so called it. However Misty, though confused, was certainly not complaining.

Ash just gives her a grin. "You've corrupted me and you're gonna have to pay a fine for that."

"Hmm, well in that case, I think I'll get by just fine." Misty says while leaning up to give him another kiss.
___________________________
I really enjoyed writing this oneshot and I hope you enjoyed reading it.