Need

Ash POV

Well, girls have never exactly been my forte.

Especially the confusing and terrifying Misty Waterflower.

All I knew was that I really needed that girl. I don't know why or even how. It was some kind of gut feeling. Pikachu said it was me finally growing up although, I didn't necessarily agree with that. Girls still confuse me even though as I got older I could tell what a sign of attraction was most of the time. I just ignored it though, it was easier that way considering I had no clue how to respond. Especially taking into account I've never thought I liked a girl that way before. Or maybe it was just me not knowing if I liked a girl.

As I left Kalos I slightly regretted not going on a date with Serena as maybe over time if learn if I actually liked her romantically or not. Something always held me back though. It took me a while but I eventually caught on to the signs that Serena liked me. I probably would've gone on one single date with her but I didn't think I could do that to her as she liked me a lot.

The thing with Serena is that she's so unlike what I like quality wise in people, not saying I don't like her. She's just the opposite of me. Hey, for Paul and Dawn it may work but one thing I realized about myself over time was that I liked girls that were more into battling then contests or performances. Or at least I thought about them more as they had something in common with me that is an important part of my life.

Even after discovering that fact about myself girls still confused the heck out of me. However I soon realized that If I were to go on a date with a girl, she'd have to be ok with me being a bit slow on these things.

Eventually my thoughts on this got me thinking of Misty. Out of all the girls I known for a while, she's been the only one who just fits what I've wanted, unless you count Iris but she doesn't like me at all and quite honestly I could never like her the way I was starting to like Misty.

Anyway, I started thinking about Misty, a lot. I to the point where I was confused on what it all meant. Soon enough I knew I needed to see her. I needed to hug her. I just needed her.

Then I realized that I needed to do something so, when I came back to Kanto, I ran to Cerulean as fast as I could because through my confused, clueless and perplexed mind, I've come to the determination that I needed Misty Waterflower.

And once I saw the emotional, overjoyed, about to cry expression on her face, I realized how much she needed me too.

__________________________
The ending is ehh. Sorry about that but today is Friday so yea..

You'd thing with a winter break I'd be writing more but I can only work on the oneshots after letter n..

I hope you enjoyed the oneshot!

Also, is there a character you would like to see featured in a oneshot? I haven't started X yet and I have some plots that can change for others. If you want a specific character in lmk!
I'll try my best. Also no other shipping's, just poke would be featured unless it would just be a comment or something.