Accident

A-accident

I met her on accident after I accidentally woke up late to get my first Pokemon. Out of all the possible things that could've happened. I jumped into that lake. And out of all the people that could've helped me, she was the girl that happened help me, by fishing me out of said lake. Accidentally of course.

Something just felt right after she pulled me out. Now she always jokes that she fished the love of her life out of the lake unknowingly. The moment I saw her my breath got hitched and my palms got all sweaty. I've never experienced anything like that before. After she slapped me I was snapped back to reality but I knew, I just knew, that this girl was gonna be important and she was gonna mean something me. I wasn't totally dense at ten even though I pretended to hate her at first.

I became her friend on accident. It just somehow happened. She said she started to like me after I showed her how caring I could be. I think I always considered her my friend. I mean, she saved me. Friends help each other right? I never meant for it to happen but even though I didn't know it at the time, Our friendship was one of the best things to ever happen.

Accidentally we started to travel together. She never intended to travel with me often. She just wanted her bike back. I, being ten, didn't have the money and frankly, I didn't want her to leave. She was my one of my only friends.

Over time, I accidentally started to fall in love with her. I loved our friendship and that kind of branched off into other traits. I realised how much I love her confidence, her cute fear of bugs, her strength. To summarise I love almost everything about her. I just love her for her. Cliche but true.

The first time we kissed was on accident. It was the plot made by Gary and a drunken Brock and it entailed pushing Misty I under the mistletoe at a Christmas Eve party. For those two seconds our lips touched felt like thundershock from a thousand Pikachu. However for the fear of rejection from the girl I love more then words, I acted my way out of the situation. It hurt to do that but her not sharing the same burning feelings I have would hurt so much more. We ended up never really discussing that kiss again until way later.

Accidentally, I asked her on a date. Misty overheard me talking to Gary in my room about asking her out. Being the amazing confident person she is she barged in and asked when this date was. Shocked I fumbled out words and I think asked her out. I can't really remember but two nights later I took her out to dinner. Eventually we just kept going out more until I got the courage to ask her to officially be my girlfriend. She said yes.

Eventually, I proposed. I proposed by the lake where the first of many crucial, exiting, life changing accidents happened. We both sat there and cried together for a long amount of time after, not being able to grasp that this moment is real. We held each other so tight in desperate fear that we might lose the other. We're soulmates, that can't happen.

Reality has treated me better then I could've ever hoped for. I've got the girl who I've loved for so long in my arms when I wake up and when I fall asleep. What more could I really want.

It's just amazing to think that all of this really started with a couple accidents.

________________________________
So part 1/26 is posted! I'm so exited for this story as Pokeshipping is my otp!

Hope you liked chapter 1!!