Jigglypuff

J- jigglypuff

Jigglypuff always hated how people always seemed to fall asleep when she sang. She certainly wasn't boring and she was most definitely not a bad singer. She never knew why it happened but it was always so frustrating.

There was one thing however that she didn't mind and actually quite liked about the annoyance of people falling asleep while she sang.

There were these humans, Pokemon trainers to be exact. She has taken quite a liking to them and loves to follow them around and sing her fabulous music to them. However, they always seemed to fall asleep during her performances like others, which is a shame and a serious crime in her opinion. Singing, though her passion, was hard work!

She always drew on their faces when they were younger. She thought it was a funny punishment but she could never stay mad at her three favorite Pokemon trainers

However, they went away. She thought they were going to a new region together but that wasn't the case. They separated and jigglypuff was so sad about it.

The older one going was fine. It was the redhead girl, Misty, that she was so sad about going.

Jigglypuff was not only a singing Pokemon as she had quite a soft spot for love and couples. She easily could spot out chemistry between two and once she found it, she was hooked.

She never liked to intervene with relationships but as humans unfortunately always seemed to fall asleep to her beautiful songs, she used that to her advantage. She loved seeing Misty and Ash sleep all next to each other and wake up blushing. If they couldn't actually get together, she decided that cute moments was the next best thing.

It was at one point where she actually realized how much she cared about Ash and Misty. She loved them and decided if they were to marry, she would live with them.

Jigglypuff always thought they were great people and Pokemon trainers. She believes that the two would be a great married couple and she knows she would so enjoy living with the both of them. She loves how both love their Pokemon and that's what really got Jigglypuff. She never had a home. She definitely would consider them a home as they're two people she feels really comfortable around.

For now she just likes to pop into Misty's life a lot as Ash is currently in some far away region. Misty loves water Pokemon but she never fails to let Jigglypuff stay with her and Misty always takes care of her. Jigglypuff knows Misty loves especially now that Jigglypuff promised not to sing in her gym. Misty even lets Jigglypuff sing to her sometimes. Although Misty always manages to fall asleep.

One thing Jigglypuff noticed is that she sometimes sees Misty staring at pictures or old letters from Ash sighing and rambling on about past memories. She always says how she can't wait to see him again. It always makes Jigglypuff's heart warm as again, she has a soft spot for romance.

Jigglypuff really really loves Misty and Ash. She hopes they'll find happiness in each other. Jigglypuff will always be by them because yes, Jigglypuff from day one was a pokeshipper and she's certain she always will be.

________________________________
Inspired by a show where I fell in love with a paring and sometimes think the currently canon one is cute but always go back to my original favorite one.

In love writing about people looking into Ash and Misty's relationship even if this oneshot is Jigglypuff hoping they'll start one. I think it turned out ok considering it was a bit hard to come up with an idea with the letter j.  I didn't want to use the world jealous.

*sighs* alright, I'll end the mini rant. Nonetheless I hope you liked it.. or a part of it.. or something about it.