Chapter 12 - Class Meeting

I'm going to start doing author's notes at the start of each chapter. This chapter is quite cheesy, and I'm not to happy with it. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter. Enjoy!

Louis' POV

I arrive back at the X-Factor house at 11.00am. Some of the early birds are already up and moving, but Cher, Hazza and Niall are just getting up. I got up early this morning as rare occasion. I'm always sleeping in. There are only nine people staying at the house now. Mary, Rebecca, Matt, Cher, Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn and myself. Someone's going home tonight, and I pray it's not One Direction.

              But enough about the competition, and on to what just happened in my personal life. Catherine has a boyfriend. What the hell am I gonna do? I'm gutted. I'm absolutely gutted. I honestly believed that I was going to go over there and she would tell me that she loved me. Stupid. That's what you are Louis. Stupid.

              I make myself a cup of Yorkshire tea and sit in the dining room. I drink it, taking small sips at a time. I hear a loud noise. My head perks up. It's just Niall, on his way to make some breakfast. He heads straight for the fridge and forages for something to eat. He comes back with a box of frozen hash browns, a bowl of cereal, some toast and a glass of orange juice. He puts the frozen hash browns in the oven and starts on the other half of his breakfast.

              "Why the long face?" he asks as he bites into his piece of toast

              I turned my full attention to him, sighed and then stirred my tea while slowly shaking my head.

              "C'mon, tell me! What's wrong?" he said with his mouth full

              "Catherine has a boyfriend, did you know?"

              Niall rose off his chair and left his food unattended, which is very rare for Niall. he came over to my side of the table and sat next to me. You could tell that he felt sorry for me. His face dropped when I told him. He sat in the seat next to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

              "Well, how do you know? How did you find out?" he asks softly

              "I was walking through the school, looking for the classroom I was supposed to meet Catherine in, but I was lost. So I asked this other guy if he could give me directions there. Then he starts invading my privacy, by asking who I was trying to find and what I wanted from them. So I eventually told him why I was meeting Catherine." I took a deep breath "And he said 'Relationship to the next level? I'm her boyfriend!'. It broke my heart." I explained

              "Oh, man, I feel so sorry for you. The worst part is, you and Catherine belong together." Niall said

              "You think?" I ask

              "Yeah, when you two are around each other, you just, look like you belong together. Everyone else in the house could see it when she stayed for dinner that night." Niall said

              I smiled, then rubbed my face with my hands.

              "To tell you the truth, I'm kind of pissed off." Niall begins "You two are made for each other, and that guy just goes off and ruins it when everything was about to go to plan."

              "I know." I agree

              "But, have you thought about it this way. Maybe, he's not Catherine's boyfriend after all, he just thinks he is, and Catherine couldn't care less about him." Niall said, then clapped and pointed at me, signalling that he thought it was a possibility.