Chapter 5 - Invitation

Catherine’s POV, Week 6 of the X Factor Live Shows

Louis: Do you want to come down to Fountain Studios on Sunday and meet all the other contestants? How's English going, by the way?

            Louis and I have been keeping in touch for the last few weeks. And our conversations DID involve the dreadful yellow walls of Southgate. I just got an invitation to come on down to the studio. I should go. With Natalie of course.

            Catherine: Ok, I’ll be there! Can I bring Nat too??? English is…alright…

            At that moment Natalie walked in the dorm, dropping her books on the floor and collapsing on her bed.

            “Guess what.” I say

            “What?” she says in a slightly annoyed tone

            “You’re going to meet…” I say, letting in some suspense

            “Just say who.”

            “Harry Styles!” I scream

            “OMG, How, where, when, wearing what, with who!?” She rose off the bed and started jumping around the room.

            “You’re meeting him at Fountain Studios, on Sunday, wearing whatever you like, with me.” I answer.

            “Oh god, this is too much!” she yells, and then buries her face in her pillow to block out her loud screams

            I start laughing at her.  Then I think for a bit. If Natalie is getting this excited over Harry, then there must be a few girls out there doing the same with Louis. Just thinking about it feels weird.

~Sunday~

            I rose out of bed and looked out the small window. It looked like it was going to be a good day. I have to study for History this morning, then pick up my clothes from the dry cleaners, and tonight I’ll travel to Fountain Studios, were I will spend time backstage with the contestants. Natalie will join me up until this point. Then I’ll go to ‘The X Factor House’ and have dinner there. But I have to promise to keep ‘The X Factor House’s’ location a secret.

            After a long, boring study session with Nat, we had a quick lunch, which was just a sandwich. Then I did my errands. I stopped at ‘Zara’ and bought a nice coat to wear tonight, as it had been predicted to be cold. When I got back to the dorm, Natalie was bouncing around everywhere, pulling things out of the closet.

            “Oh my god, what am I gonna wear!” She kept repeating at a quick pace.

            I picked up the first thing I saw. It was a black, strapless dress.

            “What about this?” I ask

             “Too revealing, plus it’s gonna be cold tonight.” She said   

            I picked up a light blue, silk dress. If I was her, I would’ve chosen this one. It was quite formal, but very beautiful.

            “What about this?”

            “I don’t remember saying no to that one.” She said, eyeing the dress down with a smile.

            I slowly nodded in encouragement. Not because I really really really wanted her to wear it, but I really really really wanted to get going.

            “Alright, I’ll wear this one.” She agrees

            I got dressed in a patterned T-shirt dress with dark, skinny jeans and my newly purchased coat. I didn’t want to look to formal, cause I was only catching up with my best friend and meeting a few people.

            Nat and I get to our local subway station and travel to Wembley…

Look After You [Louis Tomlinson]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें