Many Harry's

Jenny sat on the wall outside Privet Drive, watching everyone and anyone who got too close to Harry's sanctuary. Eventually she couldn't take it anymore, so she hopped off the wall and made her way towards the Dursley's front door.
To her surprise it was not Harry who answered, but his cousin Dudley. Jenny looked passed the fat lump and saw Harry arguing with Petunia and Vernon in the living room.
Jenny stepped into the house, ignoring Dudley's wimpers as she withdrew her wand. Dudley ran away from her and over to his parents, who seemed shocked by her sudden enterance into their house.

"Hello Harry" said Jenny, breaking the silence.
"Jenny. I didn't expect you here yet" admitted Harry.
"Well I got bored of waiting outside, so I thought I'd come in" she replied.
Harry threw his arms around her, in a brief hug.
"Padfoot" whispered Jenny.
Harry released from the hug.
"Prongs" he muttered back.
Jenny smiled and plopped herself onto the Dursley's sofa, without being asked.

"My name's Jenny Potter, in case you had forgotten. And I'm Harry's other Aunt" she said.
"Now. What were you three arguing about before I came in?" Asked Jenny.
"I was just trying to remind them why they can't stay here" Harry answered.
"I see. Well if they don't want to go, then they don't have to. Didn't they make your life a misery when you were younger? If so, I don't see why we are putting so much effort in trying to hide them. We should just let Voldemort find them, if that's what they want" replied Jenny casually.
The Dursley's seemed horrified by Jenny's comment, even Harry was a little put off at the thought that Jenny didn't mind leaving his relatives alone to get tortured or killed.
It had only been a few weeks since they last saw each other at Dumbledore's funeral, but his favourite Aunt appeared to have become a much less caring person than the last time he saw her.

"Alright, fine. Say we go with these people, why can't we have that Kingsley bloke protecting us?" Asked Vernon.
"He's taken. He is currently protecting the Prime Minister. But Hestia Jones and Dedalus Diggle are more than up to the job" Harry answered.
"If we'd just seen some CV's or something..."
"You don't get it do you. These accidents on TV aren't accidents. People are dissappearing, dying and he's behind it, Voldemort"
"All right all right, you've made your point"
"I hope so, because once I'm 17, all of his forces will be able to find and attack you"
"But what about my work? Dudley's school? I don't suppose those things matter to a bunch of layabout wizards..."
"Don't you understand. They will torture and kill you like they did my parents".

"They tortured her to find out where my parents were, and she's a witch. Imagine what he will do to you muggles. She lost her mind protecting my dad, and I doubt you would do the same for me" said Harry, pointing at Jenny.
"No offense" he added.
"None taken" replied Jenny.
"Dad. I'm going with these Order people" said Dudley suddenly, in a loud voice.
"Dudley. For the first time in your life, you're talking sense" Harry replied.
If Dudley was frightened enough to accept the Order's help, then his parents would accompany him.

Hestia and Dedalus arrived a few minutes later to escort the Dursley's to safety. After a sudden change of heart from Dudley, Harry said a pleasant goodbye to the Dursley's, for the first and last time. But Jenny didn't even get up off the sofa, to wave them goodbye. Showing her hatred for the people who had raised Harry without affection, and treated him so poorly.
It took a further 10 minutes for the rest of the Order to arrive, headed by Mad-Eye Moody.
Harry was surprised at the amount of people who were now making their way into the Dursley's empty house.

"I wasn't expecting this many of you" said Harry beaming.
"There's been a change of plan" replied Mad-Eye.
Harry looked at his aunt who had finally got up from the sofa.
"You didn't tell me the plan had changed" he said.
Jenny shrugged.
"I thought it would be best if Moody explained it.

Mad-Eye began to explain that they couldn't use any magical transportation, like Portkeys of Floor Powder, to leave, because it would give them away to the Death Eaters. So they would have to use other methods that the magical Trace couldn't detect.
"Just one question about this plan. Won't it be a bit obvious where we are going, if all of us are travelling in the same direction?" Questioned Harry.
"Ah. I forgot to mention a key point in the plan. We won't all be going to the same place at first. You will be going with Hagrid to Tonk's parents house. The other Potters will be going to other places" explained Moody.
He then removed a flask from his pocket, and Harry immediatley understood the rest of the plan.

"No" he shouted.
Jenny laughed.
"Told you he'd take it well".
"If you think I'm going to let you risk your lives for me-" said Harry.
"We've never done that before" interupted Ron sarcastically.
"This is different, becomming me-"
"Well none of us really fancy it mate"
"You can't do it if I don't co-operate. You need my hair".
Fred folded his arms.
"Well there goes that plan. Obviousely there is no chance of 15 people getting a piece of hair from one bloke who can't use magic, we've got no chance" he mocked.

Harry sighed and pulled out a chunk of hair, placing it in Moody's flask.
"Right then, fake Potters line up over here please" ordered Moody.
Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Fleur, Mundungus, and Jenny all stepped forward.
Harry raised an eyebrow as his aunt stepped forward.
"What? The Death Eaters want me, almost as much as they want you. It's better if I'm in disguise as well. If they recognise me, I will put whoever is with me in danger" said Jenny.

Moody began passing his flask around the circle, and everyone took a swig of the Polyjuice Potion. Grimcing as the foul tasting liquid entered their systems.
Harry felt quite uncomfortable as he watched everyone turn into him. He felt even worse when they began stripping, and putting on the clothes that Moody had placed on the floor.
"Alright, the pairs are as follows; Mundungus will be with me, Fred with Arthur, George with Charlie, Fleur with Bill, Hermione with Kingsley, Ron with Tonks, and finally Jenny with Remus. Harry, the real Harry, you will be travelling with Hagrid" instructed Moody.
Harry threw his rucksack over his shoulder, as he began to follow everone outside.

He saw several broomsticks, a few Thestral's, Buckbeak the Hippogriff, and a motorbike waiting in the street outside. Harry approached the bike and saw one of the other Harry's stroking it tenderly. As he got closer, the ring on his finger grew warmer, confirming that it was Jenny.
"Is that Sirius's bike?" He asked.
Jenny nodded and smiled.
"Yes. I still remember the day he bought it. How pleased he was with it. The two of us spent a lot of time messing around in it when we were younger".

Hagrid approached the pair and climbed onto the seat.
"I remember the last time you was on it Harry. I could fit you in one hand. Arthur's done a bit of tinkering since then. It's got a few tricks up it's handlebars now".
Harry nodded and began to climb inside the side-car attached to the bike.
"How are you traveling?" Harry asked Jenny.
She turned and pointed towards Buckbeak.
"Have fun" said Harry smiling.
"You too. See you at the Burrow" replied Jenny.
"See you there. Good luck".
Jenny smiled and made her way over to Remus who was already sitting on top of the Hippogriff. After bowing to Buckbeak, Remus pulled Jenny up onto him, and she wrapped her hands around his waist, so that she didn't fall off. Harry looked up at Hagrid and gripped the handlebars tightly. He held his breath, and a few seconds later, they were off.