A wizard's joke shop

The group were joined by the rest of the Weasley's a few minutes later, and they all made their way down the street in search of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.
"We really haven't got long. So we'll just have a quick look around and then back to the car. We must be close now" said Mrs Weasley.
"Whoa" replied Ron, stopping in his tracks.
The shop in front of them was so brightly coloured, and stood out in the dark, dull street. Fireworks flashed in the windows, and passers-by stopped to stare into the shop.

A large poster on one of the windows caught everyones attention.
'Why worry about You-Know-Who? You should be worrying about U-No-Poo. The constipation sensation that's gripping the nation'.
Harry started to laugh and Jenny copied him, admiring the Weasley twins bravery.
She looked over at Mrs Weasley who had gone slightly pale.
"They'll be murdered in their beds" Mrs Weasley whispered.
"No they won't. It's brilliant" said Ron, who like Harry, was laughing.
Mrs Weasley shook her head, and lead the way into the shop, with Jenny bringing up the rear.

The shop was so tightly packed that it was hard to get to any of the shelves. There seemed to be something for everyone in the shop. Everything from love potions, to sweets that make you sick, to muggle card games.
Jenny smiled as she looked around, it was nice to relax every once in a while. Ever since Emmeline Vance's death, Jenny had been on edge, and nervous. Wondering who would be next.
The joke shop was filled with colour and noises, that it was hard to know where to look. There was laughter throughout the building, and Jenny was reminded of a happier time, when things were much easier.

She shook her head, reminding herself to focus on her job. She was here to protect Harry, not to have fun. Jenny began to frantically look around, as she realised that she had lost him.
She managed to make her way over to Hermione, who was looking at Patented Daydream Charms.
"Have you seen Harry?" Jenny asked.
"He was headed off with Fred and George last time I saw him. They were going to give him a tour" Hermione answered.
"O.K thanks" replied Jenny.

Eventually Jenny found Harry and the Weasley twins, as they came out from behind a curtain.
"Where the hell have you been?" She asked angrily.
"Just back there. Fred and George were showing me some of their more serious products" replied Harry.
"Well don't disappear like that without telling me. You gave me a heartattack Harry"
"Sorry. I wasn't thinking"
"It's alright. Just don't do it again".

The group made their way over to a section of the shop devoted to love potions.
"Best range of love potions you'll find anywhere" said Fred proudly.
"Do they work?" Asked Ginny sceptically.
Jenny was with Ginny on this one, she didn't believe that any potion could mimic the affects of love.
"Certainly they work, for up to 24 hours at a time, depending on the weight of the boy in question, and the attractiveness of the girl" answered George.
Jenny rolled her nose up, and began to walk away from the group, but making sure that Harry was in sight of her at all times.

Harry looked out of the window and saw Draco Malfoy run past, looking over his shoulder.
"Wonder where his mummy is?" Asked Harry frowning.
"Given her the slip by the looks of it" replied Ron.
"Get under here quick" said Harry, pulling out his invisibility coat.
"Oh I don't know Harry" Hermione said nervously, looking back at Jenny who was talking to Mr Weasley.
"Come on" said Ron.
She hesitiated, but joined the boys under the cloak. They squeezed their way out of the door, and began to try and follow Malfoy.

"That's him isn't it?" Whispered Hermione, pointing ahead.
"Big surprise. Look where he's going" replied Ron.
Draco turned left, then slid into Knockturn Alley and out of sight.
"Quick or we'll lose him" said Harry, speeding up.
"Our feet'll be seen" replied Hermione anxiously.
"It doesn't matter" said Harry impatiently.
But someone did see them.
Unseen by Harry and the gang, a small brown squirrel had been following them, since the left the shop.

They watched Draco enter Borgin and Burkes shop at the end of the street. It specialised in a wide range of dark, sinister objects.
"If only we could hear what they were saying" moaned Harry.
"We can" said Ron excitedly. He began opening a box from his pocket and pulled out some of Fred and George's Extendable Ears. Ron unravelled the string and began to feed them towards the bottom of the door.
"Would you know how to fix it?" Asked Draco.

"Possibly. I'll need to see it though. Why don't you bring it into the shop?" Borgin asked.
"I can't. It has to stay put. I just need you to tell me how to do it" replied Draco.
"Well without seeing it, I must say it will be a very difficult job, perhaps impossible. I couldn't guarantee anything"
"No? Perhaps this will make you more confident".
Draco moved towards Borgin, who backed away, and appeared to be frightened.
"Tell anyone, and there will be retribution. You know Fenir Greyback? He's a family friend, he'll be dropping in from time to time to make sure you're giving the problem full attention" continued Draco.

"There will be no need for-" started Borgin.
"I'll decide that. We'll I'd better be off. And don't forget to keep that one safe. I'll need it" reminded Draco.
"Perhaps you'd like to take it now?"
"No of course I wouldn't, you stupid little man, how would I look carrying that down the street? Just don't sell it"
"Of course not... sir" said Borgin as he made a low bow.
"Not a word to anyone Borgin, and that includes my mother, understand?"
"Naturally, naturally".
The bell over the door rang as Draco exited the shop, looking very pleased with himself, as he made his way back up the street.

Jenny watched from a nearbye rooftop, and was suddenly faced with a dilemma. Did she continue her protection job, and guard Harry as he made his way back to the Weasley's shop? Or did she follow Draco Malfoy, who's father was a known Death Eater, and find out what he was up to?